Mrs Meldrum #28 No chocs for lent, still lacking content, five star reviews, it’s all old news.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel this particular thread has went from bitchy to bitter
Bitter? Not seeing that myself. What’s there to be bitter about?
Bitter- feeling or showing anger, hurt, or resentment because of bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment.
??‍♀

Reactions: 5
I wish there was a best of Mrs meldrum somewhere.

I still chuckle when her mum was on here and the one big thing she took issue with was saying their investment in the murder house might lose money. Going on about the quality of the workmanship, the exclusive wooded area and the building materials then saying the old house was a starter home just thrown up quickly ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think maybe we are all sheep to a certain extent. You are following 20plus threads of sheep tit
My, my - you have come out of the stalls all blazing.Why come onto this website and comment if you are unhappy with the discussions.

Reactions: 6
I think maybe we are all sheep to a certain extent. You are following 20plus threads of sheep tit
I’m not. I came along somewhere in the twenties, and simply don’t have time to read 20000 comments. I’ve also never been a sheep. I was never particularly taken in by the Meldrums I just follow them on IG. Like I do many others.

Reactions: 5
Alright Lee. Put the #kindlygiftedgin down and take a beat.

Tell me, what exactly is it that we are saying that is bitter?

Is it being astute enough to recognise the inconsistencies in Reb's stories?

Does critical thinking = bitter in your head?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't take her seriously, as a long time viewer I've heard all this before and within a week or two she posts about being positive.

It's a constant loop of manipulating her viewers and hoping the new followers don't see the patterns like many of her older followers are.

She has no interest in lifting up other parents. She wants the brands to love working with her to keep the freebies coming in.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Lee is that you? Think it’s time to put down the gifted gin and call it a night! it’s been a busy day for your babe of a wife. You don’t want to put anymore negativity on her big book launch day like she has already ? only grabecca meldrum could ruin her own book launch day.
Clever sheep, you found us here after her shout out on her latest video ? except you will see we’re not trolls only pointing out some facts and the truth

In the words of veruca salt
I want no launch party with roomfuls of laughter, Ten thousand tons of gifted tat and free ice cream, And if I don't get the things I am after, Holidays, furniture, etc ...I'm going to SCREAM! (And then fake anxiety and gain sympathy and tell my followers they must leave a 5 star review for my book or else!) o_O

• Haha

I still chuckle when her mum was on here and the one big thing she took issue with was saying their investment in the murder house might lose money. Going on about the quality of the workmanship, the exclusive wooded area and the building materials then saying the old house was a starter home just thrown up quickly ?
“Cute little starter home” is what she called their previous house, if I’m remembering correctly. Could see where Reb got her condescending attitude from.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she's really struggling then take a social media break. Oh, that's right, we can't do that. Poor Lee would have to get a real job and Rebecca would have to grow up. Honestly the nerve of this woman. She doesn't want to make videos any more because of her anxiety. Or maybe she realizes how awful she is for selling her children's childhoods on YouTube for money. Oh who am I kidding, she's just lazy.

Reactions: 15
I haven't watched the YouTube video, haven't the time really nor the interest when I'm trying to rewatch Game of Thrones before April, but I read some of the comments while I was rocking the baby to sleep and from what I've inferred, Rebecca cannot differentiate between proper trolling behaviour/abusive private messages (which should absolutely not be tolerated) and negative opinions about her. For the most part on this site, commenters aren't hateful or out to personally get her but critical of the content she puts out and as consumers of said content, we have every right to express our negative opinions if we are not enjoying it. I don't doubt she gets her share of hateful messages, which is not right, but commenters on her YouTube page saying that they didn't enjoy the vlog or people asking questions regarding her business and business practises shouldn't be ignored/blocked/deleted and immediately labelled "hate." Save that language for the proper hate she probably does receive and take the negative feedback on board as a learning tool about how to change and grow her business. I get that her life is her business and her business is her life but she needs to have clear lines between the two or she'll never get out of this loop. And that's sad for those 3 gorgeous girls. They're growing up with a huge distorted version of what life is like and their parents (who I think love them very much but are very short sighted) are doing them such a big disservice.

Reactions: 23
I think my take away from her most recent video is the word 'self-indulgent'. For me, that truly encapsulates Rebecca as a person. She is only concerned with her own little world, especially her own feelings. Speaks negatively regarding people she deems to be behaving in a malicious or mean manner, yet in my opinion, her underhanded dealing with gifted and sponsored goods is inherently mean. The way in which she dealt with the entire DLP fiasco was perhaps one of the most mean, self-centred things I could imagine doing to an audience you consider your community. I personally will not watch her anymore. For me, she has become the epitome of what I dislike about the influencer phenomena. She uses her viewers to her own substantial gain, but is answerable to none of us, despite the fact she resides in her ivory tower because of her viewers and followers. If she cared at all, she'd use her influence for the benefit of those less fortunate, rather than to line her own pockets by any devious manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

It was amazing. I love love love that her Mother didn't contradict the idea that Grabecca is both grabby and vain, but boy did she take umbridge to the idea that the house she'd bought her daughter was not a great investment. ??

• Haha
I had no idea you could leave a review without buying the product. I always read reviews before buying. I feel cheated. What the hell is the point of having reviews if any old Tom Dick or Harry or friends and relatives can go on and leave false good reviews. It negates the whole point of reviews.

Reactions: 24
I thought exactly the same thing!! She was going to film a video after the meltdown not before!! X
Sadly I have to defend Rebs, I'm sure in the meltdown she said she had just filmed the video but couldn't decide whether or not to edit and upload it and she was going to get Pat to watch it for his opinion.

Either way she is attention seeking

Reactions: 10
“Cute little starter home” is what she called their previous house, if I’m remembering correctly. Could see where Reb got her condescending attitude from.
My starter home had one bedroom! Their first house was a lovely family home that many would aspire to live in.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.