Mrs Meldrum #27 A drawing book that seems to suck, but piggies are here so lets all cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may have been covered however with that filter on the pick of the girls this morning it looks like poor bubblegum was brought home from the bloody taxidermist!

Honestly Reb - once you start reading Thread 27, give the orange tango filter a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This may have been covered however with that filter on the pick of the girls this morning it looks like poor bubblegum was brought home from the bloody taxidermist!

Honestly Reb - once you start reading Thread 27, give the orange tango filter a break!
Knowing Rebs as we do, she will probably make it worse and use that filter all the time?for life!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That filter is just so unflattering, it shows up every line and wrinkle and makes everyone’s teeth yellow. As well as the pale, waxy corpse like effect ?

Reactions: 19
Why do you think it’s important for brands to work with digital influencers as part of their campaigns?

I think it’s important because we are real, honest & utterly relatable – we are much cheaper than TV but much more relatable & reliable with a huge platform to share our views, experiences & opinions on – brands would be mad not to get in on the youtube action!!

Another little gem from Mrs m ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do you think it’s important for brands to work with digital influencers as part of their campaigns?

I think it’s important because we are real, honest & utterly relatable – we are much cheaper than TV but much more relatable & reliable with a huge platform to share our views, experiences & opinions on – brands would be mad not to get in on the youtube action!!

It goes to show.

Im slightly embaressed as im a intelligent peice of mutton.

That i was sucked in by her.

She was much more subtle than.

2018 i really saw her for who she was

God knoww how many freebies she had in past non declared.

Seeing other infleuncers do honest labelling really hits home how many freebies.

What i dont get is if the influencer wouldent have brought/used or afforded the gifted item.

Also the followers cant afford to buy
Or not in same demographic as that brands customer.

How us influencer advertising cheaper and sucessful with high end high cost products.

Even if i liked the look.

Yes i love herringbone kitchens
I will never be able to afford one

Only thing going for them us they havent gifted the meldrums.

You have likes of loaf west elm
Herringbone maison de monde soak.com
Made all gifting the mostly south east London influencers .

Herringbone mod/Lily pebbles
Soak katie ellision and kate murnane

They not approaching the humdrums
They get oakland furniture
Sofa.com
Maybe dfs

Reactions: 7
Digital Influencer isn’t a job. The arrogance these people are taught to feel is the direct result of social media.

Reactions: 12

“Honest & utterly relatable” ? ....she’s positively full of scrumptious shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not many viewings on her making my book video ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought they went off to get lots of baskets and organise that cupboard with all the craft things in it ages ago?

Looks like it’s still an unloved mess!
Not exactly the inspirational craft cupboard of a craft book designer eh? ?

At least people like Emily Norris and Mrs Hinch practice what they preach, not that I’m a fan of them either. Reb just makes a video about something, promptly forgets about it and moves on to the next thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such an awful table cloth!
It really is awful. I was just thinking of that after I posted the picture. I don’t know why but it reminds me of something grim like dirty ash trays ?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.