Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: crystals... "I shouldn't buy myself one of should just put it out into the universe and manifest it" :ROFLMAO: She's on the wind up surely. That's her strategy for everything, why put your hand in your pocket when you can just 'put it out into the universe' i.e. drop hints and then lo and behold, it arrives in the P.O. Box a few days later. Must try it myself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh my god!

So she’s got her magical invisible throat forcefield and now she’s wondering about buying bleeping crystals?!!!!!!

What a croc of tit!!!!!

Yeah go on Delboy, you get yer self some bleeping pebbles. That will definitely help you.

Dont worry lads, Rebecca Meldrum knows the cure for anxiety.

Having you ankles rubbed by some con artist and getting some polished pebbles. ????‍♀?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lee really is a balloon.. lunch date with my babe.
If my husband did that I would instantly tell him to delete it or reword it to sound less cheesy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not being funny but I called the crystals ?✌

Reactions: 19
For someone who runs a family vlogging channel it’s amazing how she actually does nt like spending time with her children!! She s at her most happy and animated when she s not with them!! It’s really just very sad! And as for her job - she can you possibly believe she actually works???? She does next to nothing and it’s clearly evident from the content she produces! X

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The fact that she still has to say how great she’s feeling all the time and how “tip top” she is ? Indicates just how much she isn’t. People like her constantly need validation and offload their negative energy on everyone else to make themselves feel better. She needs to take herself and her slimy husband and go off the radar, pair of bottom feeding scavengers

Reactions: 30
Is it just me or did they need the seats and pedals on those air bikes adjusted?
They could barely see over the top of the handle bars ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if her "Therapist" recommended the crystals. She does know she won't get them in Primark?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are they both awake with Poppy???Take a night on/night off...you are both home all day!!I can't understand it

Reactions: 26
Meldrum bingo - I call poppy booked into the private nursery for a few sessions a week very soon!! X

Reactions: 22
B7839B34-0FC5-4584-8166-1187774DF2DC.jpeg

They honestly look like two kids??look at the size of them!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I doubt it, she’s just put on stories how “mummy wants a bigger bum” in front of Flozza. So no pressure wee nugget!

I think it was the guinea pigs @Sproglet - are the wee grafters sporting the trackers??

Hi Guuuuuuys

Really sorry for the radio silence, and to @ McChickenLegend for reaching out, gal gang power and all that lifting up jazz.

But you know reeeeeeeeaallu, reeeeeeeeaallu busy with work emails etc. ( Actually my good chum Mr Johnnie B might have been offering 20% off, so I might have been mooching my way through the entire super cute catalogue. Swipe up down below for my sooper AF link.........you might even be able to stretch to a mood boosting Breton, but obviously not the cashmere!)

Now a quick Runner and Begone update, thinking about doing a wee DITL vlog about them because I am OBSESSED with their cuteness, what do you think guys? Yes or No poll on my Insta

So the PPTT, ( may or other be # kingly gifted), is ongoing.

That's Princess Piggie Tutu Training to any lovely new subscribers, remember to click that wee bell guys ?. But we're having a few, teeny, tiny, (but obviously sharable to all of you dear, caring viewers,) issues....infact it's CARNAGE ? Runner Pops is still picking her own outfits, Gone, as we now like to call her, ( couldn't think of a cute nick name, but hey ho the eldest always sort of fades into the background anyway.) Is demanding more and more individual attention.
Mealtimes........carrots, hay and #PAH guinea pig mix everywhere and sleep patterns are of the scale.........all you here is "weeeeee, weeeeee, meep, meep, meep"

Honestly I've tried everything tea, enhancing my butt, anything sparkly( oh only crystals ?), sniffing my jumper cuffs, ( it's rare alpaca, why stop at cashmere??) ...................might need a well deserved break.......maybe the Maldives?? ( Helloooooooo Virgin Holidays ?)

And as for the Garmans, tried everything, round their heads, round their middles, tried tying the two together with them............ obviously what we really need is one of those nice shiny Myzones with the adjustable belts..........and I've heard they count "meeps" ?
Got to go guys, few packages to drop of at the post office...............(What not the two Garmans sold on on FleaBay?? ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Healing crystals - duck a big bag! Yes, some really benefit from the placebo effect but they’re a pseudoscience and probably won’t cure mental health problems . She needs the “see your GP I’m not a medical professional” disclaimer on every one of these posts, now that’s she’s come out of the woodwork with “anxiety” or “funk” issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off to post some parcels?just offloading some #freebies #ebayshop #livingthebestlife
Having lunch to celebrate thread #26 on tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off to post some parcels?just offloading some #freebies #ebayshop #livingthebestlife
Having lunch to celebrate thread #26 on tattle?
That’s exactly what I thought! Off to the post office to send away loads of the most recent gifted tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.