Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @tinkertailorsoldierspy
Tweaked a little to make it fit.
Sorry if the wrong one but 6 pages over I just used the first popular one I found.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Emily Norris has posted that photo book on stories that reb showed the other week but she's marked it as ad, unlike reb I'm above the rules meldrum.

Reactions: 14
She'll be after free Gousto boxes. That's why she contacted Joe Wickes. Or has she already had them before?

Reactions: 10
and welcome to thread number 24, who'd have thought it? :oops:
It's likely she's even with Inghams now. There has been a couple of threads that have been 3 or 4 pages over.
I think I'd be worried if I was being talked about more than a groomer and cheat on a gossip site.

Reactions: 20
They're so arrogant they probably love it, makes them feel important and famous.

Shameless not famous

Just wondering if this thread will ever stop ? or will it just keep on growing....

Reactions: 3
Would anyone have expected a vlog about the lodge last week? I just wondered why it wasn't up? Had they left the place in a shambles like rumours of a gifted stay from before. ?

Reactions: 13
Would anyone have expected a vlog about the lodge last week? I just wondered why it wasn't up? Had they left the place in a shambles like rumours of a gifted stay from before. ?
What property did they leave in a mess before?

Reactions: 3
Unsurprisingly I didn’t hear back from Sykes about their disappointing choice of advertising. I did suggest that someone who blocks and deletes valid comments from same sex families, lies and basically lives for free isn’t the best choice of ambassador. Think how refreshing it would be to give away that break to a hard working family and give them a camera to make a short video...

Reactions: 15
Unsurprisingly I didn’t hear back from Sykes about their disappointing choice of advertising. I did suggest that someone who blocks and deletes valid comments from same sex families, lies and basically lives for free isn’t the best choice of ambassador. Think how refreshing it would be to give away that break to a hard working family and give them a camera to make a short video...
I think the biggest issue was the filming she did was poor.
Maybe she did better for the vlog but unlikely.
I doubt her trip got good engagement or resulted in bookings.
I dident see it as I'm not on her insta

Reactions: 8
I didn’t hear back from sykes either after I contacted them to say that I thought they should know she was using their holiday cottage to advertise another product and that her “house tour” was worse than the filming technique used on the Blair Witch project!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she seriously still in her gym gear all day??? That is just wrong

• Wow
Is she seriously still in her gym gear all day??? That is just wrong
So unnecessary.
Get home from gym and have a bloody shower.
Absolute clarty beast.

Or maybe she did naff all at the gym so didn’t actually break a sweat?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.