Mrs Meldrum #23 Another AD, What A Bore.. This Time It’s A Creepy Lodge In Aviemore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the Meldrums will ever change their ways now, at least not until the ASA or CMA start fining these ‘influencers’.

Thing is, I think they know their shelf live is limited, they no longer have a USP and I think that soon enough Pat will be back at work and who knows what will happen with her channel. It will either just stop as she “can’t cope without him” or it will go back to decent content like it used to be, but somehow I just can’t see that happening.

I think they are literally taking everything they are being offered (kindly gifted ?) and they don’t give a toss what any of their followers think.They probably think when their time comes to an end in the world of social media, they can sit back in their land of gifted furniture and “press products” and think “look at everything we’ve got”. They have got their first class seats on the gravy train that’s for sure...

Reactions: 23
I don’t think the Meldrums will ever change their ways now, at least not until the ASA or CMA start fining these ‘influencers’.

Thing is, I think they know their shelf live is limited, they no longer have a USP and I think that soon enough Pat will be back at work and who knows what will happen with her channel. It will either just stop as she “can’t cope without him” or it will go back to decent content like it used to be, but somehow I just can’t see that happening.

I think they are literally taking everything they are being offered (kindly gifted ?) and they don’t give a toss what any of their followers think.They probably think when their time comes to an end in the world of social media, they can sit back in their land of gifted furniture and “press products” and think “look at everything we’ve got”. They have got their first class seats on the gravy train that’s for sure...

Reactions: 1
The cottage tour was abysmal! Its almost as if she wants to prove she is away for a lovey family break to spend quality time with her kiddos and 'work' doesn't interfere, therefore crazily runs round the house for 3 minutes and boom her 'work' is done! Back to sitting on her arse drinking procecco while her skivvys cook and clean! As for the facemask party...I have no words! Bet her 'house sitters' are having a better party than the boredrums...should of stayed at home love ?

Reactions: 16
I've seen a post flicking through IG this morning that IG itself has been deleting spam, spoof accounts and inactive accounts. This may account for the Meldrums losses. Sorry can't find the post now lol! ?

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she do the house tour once they had arrived? I’m assuming there will be some sort of vlog on it so she will have filmed their arrival. It’s just so arse over elbow with her.

I agree, they are just taking every thing going now as they know this behaviour and lifestyle they claim to have can’t be sustained much longer.

Reactions: 10
Regarding IG follower losses.... All over twitter. Search Instagram followers. ?

Reactions: 2
That “house tour” was horrific. The place was an absolute kip.
If this was a paid job then she should have been the first person in the house before anyone else, had a quick walk through to familiarize herself then begin to show it. Slowly and steady not giving everyone motion sickness. It was so dark and blurry and the god awful mis matched tartan everywhere ?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It is strange that she isn't going to the channel mum event in London, even maisymeow from Glasgow who only had a baby a few weeks ago is going. She rarely mentions channel mum as well now. You would think as part of her important full time job that pays all the bills you would make a bit of an effort.

Reactions: 13
Here’s a nice valentines message for her

Roses are red, violets are blue
Edgy if this is an AD, you need to declare it too!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, the Sellbums are on the same thread count as an "alleged" groomer, way to go guys! Just shows how despicable they've become.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Christ, who called the Mr Kipling ad ages ago? Was she not blathering on about them before Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mr Kipling ad - very relevant to her and her family, what with her health kick and all. What will the raminator say ?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Christ, who called the Mr Kipling ad ages ago? Was she not blathering on about them before Christmas?
Yeah it was obvious when she was talking about those cakes months ago. There's always a hidden agenda, her word simply can't be taken.
I'd not trust a thing she said.

Reactions: 28
Love this

I half expected she brought followers as her insta is dull can't work out why rising.
She lost big numbers on you tube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She goes away for couple of days with girls. It’s all paid for and she does a Kipling AD in the paid holiday house by looks of things. Isn’t that just the height of cheek to use one gifted place to do a post on another paid partnership. So much for quality time with those girlies. She’s always on the ? first

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.