Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how to quote from the previous thread but I’m pretty sure balloons is spelt wrong on one page and then just a dodgy font on the second

Reactions: 9
Not sure how to quote from the previous thread but I’m pretty sure balloons is spelt wrong on one page and then just a dodgy font on the second
I’ve looked at the picture a few times and I thought it was spelt wrong too

Reactions: 7
I thought balloon was spelt wrong on the first page too! If it is just the font, it’s awful?

Reactions: 7
Baloon. Lol.

That book looks absolutely terrible. It's so obvious that this is the first pages she's seen too.

Spew-inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she wants to sell any copies of that book she really needs to stop showing any of the pages. It looks absolute shite! How embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hours of entertainment to put in a time capsule forever, quote Amazon?What planet are they on? Hope the other pages are better!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Spelling mistakes oocha cringe. !! Whar about the importance of being able to do a craft activity and then chuck it away which is what Reb was peddling just around Christmas if I’ve remembered correctly!?! Still full of shite! Still fake af No new content here - until they get that poor pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
? how exciting guys the first pages sneak peak - write your name and colour in the “baloons”
?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I’m actually laughing o! What a complete knob she is !!! How on earth can you get something so simple so wrong !!!

I really hope it’s a wind up

Oh dear, what a rushed crappy cashgrab.

I hope she's getting it printed in China and it's already printed and on the boat already else we are doing the proof reading for her.

It's easy to make spelling mistakes on such a text heavy book ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What s sad is that she has nt even noticed the typo herself otherwise there s no way she d have put it up on Instagram! ??

• Haha
Am I missing much on her insta.

The book sounds dire
Reckon few disappointed sheep

Is she doing book tours

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.