Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think tattle members should be happy and proud that we’ve highlighted a need to transparency that the public won’t tolerate, to those outwith this site. Maybe management in agencies that hire these vloggers who don’t follow rules will listen?

Reactions: 5
Wow well done everyone feel like we've achieved something. Zoella declaring all Instagram stories as an ad is a real change. She's been not disclosing ads for years. I think gleam must have been reading here and said she needs to stick to the law.

Reactions: 3
Wow well done everyone feel like we've achieved something. Zoella declaring all Instagram stories as an ad is a real change. She's been not disclosing ads for years. I think gleam must have been reading here and said she needs to stick to the law.
Well we know Edgy Reb is a Zoella fan so hope she sees this.

they will be back at the hotel now, kids in be asleep....time to de-brief and properly read all the comments

not much sleep for the meldrums tonight.....they must be worried about the precarious earning potential going down the pan!

Reactions: 2
@Kermit the subscriber counts always go down after the next video is uploaded following a backlash. Reb and Lee are very aware of this site and lots from MN are over here so they aren't getting away with it anymore

Someone want to start the new thread, we have a clear winner!

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestions...........

The Meldrum family #3 If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It.
But If you Can Blag it from Tesco.. Every Little Helps.

Reactions: 4
Well if anyone is here reading this thread please ensure you are unsubscribed to Mrs Meldrum on youtube ? Edgy Reb will be unbearable if she gets to her big goal of 100k subscribers. After all this dishonesty over the Disney trip does she really deserve to reach that goal?

Reactions: 4
they will be back at the hotel now, kids in be asleep....time to de-brief and properly read all the comments

not much sleep for the meldrums tonight.....they must be worried about the precarious earning potential going down the pan!
But from subscriber point of veiw tbe moving and disney has given them spike in numbers so short term they think they contained it and all will be ok.

I wish people on mass would unsubscribe.
That would send powerful message.

I wonder if they damaged their relationship with channel mum or other brands choosing them in the future.

I imagine close to xmas is when most advertising budgets spent.

So jan could be very cold up in scotland with less veiwers and ads to keep them feeling all warm inside. Good job they have a real fire

Alfie has been getting a lot of backlash for flaunting his “wealth” and going on spon trips, i think they know people are watching influencers closely, and she can’t afford to get into more hot water after the calendar and now the book fail.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.