Mrs Meldrum #19 Rules Are Rules Rebecca and Lee, Gifts Sent To You Don't Come For Free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 19!

What a week it's been!
Will Reb regret all that we've seen?

Title credit to @Interesting019.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Don't even bother commenting. She knows she's wrong, she chooses to carry on. There's loads of evidence. Authorities and regulators will do their job when the time comes and will hit hard. I'm just about done with it now. She's obviously twisted, weirdly sees it as a game. Not her family's security which in itself is appalling. She might as well gamble their lives in putting it all on black in a roulette game, she's that far gone in her addiction to fight, be top dog. She'll never see clearly, she'll never adhere. She'll love the attention of the deleted/not deleted convo in here. Just report every incorrectly badged post in every vlogger as you see it.

Reactions: 11
Does anybody have a link to the dailymail article that’s been mentioned?

Reactions: 3
Do we #kindly gift The Meldrums with a medal when they get to 20 threads, it's some accomplishment!!

Might fit the space reserved for her never appearing Youtube plaque

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes if I was you if you can’t see anything and your comment is still there, then unfollow her as she will still be retaining her follower numbers and silencing those who are challenging her by doing this!
For sure unfollow her. I did that after she stopped me commenting. Unfollowed the two of them! I'm not being one of their numbers, cheeky witch. I went in for a peek week later and lee had blocked me commenting on his so they spend a lot of time comparing the list. I hope they take notes as to why they blocked?.... In my case blocked for asking about the yoga!! ???

Reactions: 6
Do we #kindly gift The Meldrums with a medal when they get to 20 threads, it's some accomplishment!!

I think we should publish The Meldrum Chronicles at thread #20 and send a #kindlygifted signed copy to their PO Box ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If the threads continue at this pace she's going to over take the Inghams and that's some achievement.
Maybe we should create a Tattle Plaque for her, YouTube don't seem to be in a rush to send her one...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's liked Boden's lastest instagram post. You can tell she'd be wetting herself if she got freebies from them to the extent she has with Next(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's liked Boden's lastest instagram post. You can tell she'd be wetting herself if she got freebies from them to the extent she has with Next(y)
A bright new day to be on the scrounge.
Boden dont take the bait or they added to my hammer list.
Feel sad to ban jojo bebe

Reactions: 8
I suspect that due to the amount of gifted items she has accepted she is going to struggle to remember what company gifted an item, her list per square will be longer than her book - well, if she followed the rules!

Reactions: 13
I suspect that due to the amount of gifted items she has accepted she is going to struggle to remember what company gifted an item, her list per square will be longer than her book - well, if she followed the rules!
But she should have an accurate list. ?.... For the taxman ??

Reactions: 17
If the threads continue at this pace she's going to over take the Inghams and that's some achievement.
Maybe we should create a Tattle Plaque for her, YouTube don't seem to be in a rush to send her one...
What’s the inghams no of threads?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the Channel Mum floggers are the right demographic for marketing Boden!

‘All that’s pretty’ gets a lot of Boden freebies. Have seen Reb lick her arse many a time!

Reactions: 9
22. And 22 started same day as Meldrum 18.
Inghams have just under 500 posts.
Meldrum was over 1k on thread 18.
I was here for the Inghams threads but then Mrs M kept messing up, so I’ve loads to catch up with then inghams. ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The very amusing thing is that with Meldrums facebook prescence you get to see which idiots defend her

• Haha
Reactions: 9

We should do really, I'm sure i read somewhere that their threads started in August last year, almost 20 in 6 months is quite an achievement! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.