Mrs Meldrum #19 Rules Are Rules Rebecca and Lee, Gifts Sent To You Don't Come For Free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for girls to be interested in Lego it must be special “girl” Lego! Pink with love hearts and all about “friends” (women supporting women! ?)

What total nonsense! ?
Honestly I’m disappointed in Lego.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Another ad,? and I’ve never heard anyone say LEGO is just for boys! What an absolute idiot
If only instagram had different reactions, that would be a big thumbs down. Lego for boys when they specifically make a Lego range for girls and that is what she advertising in the post ? she’s an idiot “Any big plans?” Maybe yours should be to do a bit more research on the product you are trying to sell and come up with some better engagement questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another ad,? and I’ve never heard anyone say LEGO is just for boys! What an absolute idiot
Maybe in the 1950s Reb, which let’s face it, your dress sense seems to be stuck in.

This is not a viable business model for the long-term. I genuinely hope Pat’s wee golfing school takes off (or whatever he’s planning) because she’s got such little real work experience and her attitude stinks!

Those pesky guidelines, eh?! Getting in the way of your subliminal advertising and showing you for you really are. You wouldn’t last a day in the real world.

Reactions: 16
He’s probably been bombarded with questions and has realised that it’s not worth it I hope for his sake he’s ended the business arrangement, working with the humdrums is damaging to his business. He promotes health and fitness and is committed to it,
at least she lasted 2 weeks before going back to her usual speel of cakes and trying to seem relatable to those gullible folks. She has to be buying likes and followers I don’t believe people will actually listen to her anymore, there’s been a huge decline in her stats and views recently then all of a sudden 1000 people follow her in one day ?‍♀ I smell that familiar smell again ?
I saw that but the 1000 was over 1 week with the dates, as same week brummymummy released the book cover!! ??
1B736FEC-AD0E-4FE4-8386-034EF128B5C0.jpeg

I see Lee pulled F’s old joules rain coat out of the cupboard! No need to #ad gifted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe in the 1950s Reb, which let’s face it, your dress sense seems to be stuck in.

This is not a viable business model for the long-term. I genuinely hope Pat’s wee golfing school takes off (or whatever he’s planning) because she’s got such little real work experience and her attitude stinks!

View attachment 4842

Those pesky guidelines, eh?! Getting in the way of your subliminal advertising and showing you for you really are. You wouldn’t last a day in the real world.
Haven’t there always been been these guideline? Why is she saying they’re”new”?? ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been blocked. Haven’t done anything and don’t even follow her.. she’s been hard at blocking the list on the tattle account. Never mind reb, will watch your demise from my other account ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah those pesky "scheduled office hours" ! Strike two in Meldrum Bingo.

So that's an eight hour day 5 days a week then, this being your "full time jam" yada, yada, yada ??
Come back when you've even put in one 37.5 hour week! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

So that's an eight hour day 5 days a week then, this being your "full time jam" yada, yada, yada ??
She spends at least that reading Tattle, deleting comments and blocking people. That's clearly her full time job!

• Haha
Yeah, saw AD... thought, if I was still a fan I wouldn't click. So, it's for lego then? Strange activity together when you have the book coming out? ? Was this the AD delaying being approved before? If she has said lego not just for boys, she needs to give her head a wobble! What a daft thing to say! ?

Reactions: 14

Full time delete and block I think!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice this photo clearly wasn’t taken today as their all wearing different clothes.

Ffs Lego has never been for boys.
I grew up loving Lego and would never ever have choose a pink “girls” Lego when I was small. I think it would put my daughter off to. I have commented on her Instagram saying just that-no doubt she will read this block me!
Hi Rebs!
I used to be a fan but the last few months have been awful. It’s getting worse and worse. I don’t wish anything bad on anybody but if you can’t follow simple industry rules then sorry you deserve the consequences. I work in a highly regulated industry and if I ever put a foot wrong I’d be struck off immediately. Follow the rules and don’t whinge about it. Grow up Rebs!

Awwh she's playing on the floor! Lol, taken advice from here when some of you criticised her not playing with the girls. ???
Why does she ask at this time of night at the end of a weekend if any big plans? She doesn't even check her content when the schedule is changed. Lazy mare. This was obviously due for earlier posting! ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I always find her lengthy spiels of shite as riveting as trying to dig a fly out of a jar of molasses. Always so extra and expressive. Cut the crap Rebecca and just say- "freebie, either keep or intend to sell on at a profit, my job all done for the day. Two fingers to all of you lovely sheep "(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven’t there always been been these guideline? Why is she saying they’re”new”?? ?

Because she hasn't seen them before alright. Jeez lay off her and wind your neck in. If you keep harassing her like this making her life awful she may not post any more videos for free and we will never get to see how brilliant her life is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.