Mrs Meldrum #19 Rules Are Rules Rebecca and Lee, Gifts Sent To You Don't Come For Free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s now been removed ? she must have thumbs of steel with all the deleting she’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed The RamInatOR has removed his insta story from earlier of Edgy getting rammed in the gym. It will be VERY interesting to see how she lables her own posts of her sessions. I wonder if she has agreeded to his “transformation package” - paid for it and part of the agreement may be a full refund if she completes the 12 week ramming and posts before/after pics??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Made a fake profile to follow the mrsrmeldrum.tl page and she blocked me. Didn't even give me the chance to say anything ???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone asked about why she has to label ad or gift... she said- “new guidelines”??‍♀

WOW shes really a thick piece of ?, Robecca u make me laugh... saying u go above and beyond to be transparent, u advertise and wear stuff to make u look like ur loaded when ur ultimately a scrounger.

Thats being transparent isnt it, putting on a show “this is me, my life” no babes if it wasnt for ur sheep u would be wearing vaseline, not bobby brown.

Ps had a bobby brown lipstick and it was tit, very drying.... looks like u had the same experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And it’s gone! Well, the “troll” comment at least. Reply from the sheep is still there though ?‍♀. Totally not obvious some criticism has been deleted there Reb.

Classic sheep comment though really. Arse-licking and delusional. It would be funny if it wasn’t so desperately sad how much she’s fooled these people into spouting that shite about her integrity.

Edit: Or she’s just networking and looking to grow her own instaflogger “business”. It’s always one or the other.

Reactions: 6
Made a fake profile to follow the mrsrmeldrum.tl page and she blocked me. Didn't even give me the chance to say anything ???
This is why they all need to be blocked from the page so they can’t report or block anyone that follows the page!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You mean mrsrmeldrum page. Not the better version mrsrmeldrum.tl do follow! I don't block ! ;)

Reactions: 7
Think I’ve been blocked ?
Must’ve been for liking that comment ?
Ah unless I liked that comment too and that's why I've been blocked? Either way she's absolutely pathetic! Imagine running a pub and kicking out and "blocking" every person who said something you didn't like... you'd close within a week. This is a business!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed The RamInatOR has removed his insta story from earlier of Edgy getting rammed in the gym. It will be VERY interesting to see how she lables her own posts of her sessions. I wonder if she has agreeded to his “transformation package” - paid for it and part of the agreement may be a full refund if she completes the 12 week ramming and posts before/after pics??
So he's covering his sorry ass too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling no more gym shots

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think I’ve been blocked ?
Must’ve been for liking that comment ?
Ok...she's still at it! ?. What censorship... ? dictating to followers and blocking them for even liking comments has been a thing for a long time and for comments far less direct than that one ... So I'm not surprised to be honest.

Reactions: 9
He’s probably been bombarded with questions and has realised that it’s not worth it I hope for his sake he’s ended the business arrangement, working with the humdrums is damaging to his business. He promotes health and fitness and is committed to it,
at least she lasted 2 weeks before going back to her usual speel of cakes and trying to seem relatable to those gullible folks. She has to be buying likes and followers I don’t believe people will actually listen to her anymore, there’s been a huge decline in her stats and views recently then all of a sudden 1000 people follow her in one day ?‍♀ I smell that familiar smell again ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another ad,? and I’ve never heard anyone say LEGO is just for boys! What an absolute idiot

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.