Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obviously had a good catch up, Poppy's now wearing a hat outside and all three have been taken somewhere, other than the woods or " the grounds," after school ?

Unfortunately due to her previous publicity seeking antics the Daily Mail know EXACTLY who she is should they wish to do a follow up ?

And is good old Pat not going to make himself ill, if not a little queasy, due to going from eating next to nothing, plus crap, to ramming down that ,supposed, amount of calories in a day ???

Reactions: 12
DM picking up on all the comments and doing a piece on her deceit could be the exposure needed to make her realise we aren't trolls and she is actually the one in the wrong ✊

DM picking up on all the comments and doing a piece on her deceit could be the exposure needed to make her realise we aren't trolls and she is actually the one in the wrong ✊
But would they. Might be better emailing the daily mail.

Their title downfall of the infleuncers.

Reactions: 6
If they make so little out of affiliated links and are just doing it to make it easy for subscriber they should donate all proceeds to a charity - directly- maybe a mother and baby unit or women’s refuge. I am sure a lot of mummy bloggers will be reading this , it will only take one and the others will follow , so come on Ladies you earn enough from ads and don’t need the ‘very small ‘ commission you get, but all together will make a huge difference to other mothers lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oooooohhhhhh the con artist influencers are having a right old whinge on the gram! Sent there from a cara suthers insta story Couldn’t get the screen shot to load too big but Emma Hill is throwing all her #aff link toys out the #kindlygifted pram!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooooohhhhhh the con artist influencers are having a right old whinge on the gram! Sent there from a cara suthers insta story Couldn’t get the screen shot to load too big but Emma Hill is throwing all her #aff link toys out the #kindlygifted pram!! :ROFLMAO:
Never heard of her before but bloody hell, She’s a bit dense isn’t she?!
She’s annoyed (as im sure a lot of them are) about the fact that they are going to have to now mark ALL posts as AD when it features any item that’s an ad or gift,so probably 99.9% of posts will be AD

THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT!!!!!
It IS an advert if you are showing things that you haven’t actually purchased!

God, are they really that stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Some of them are awful for af links, Lucy Jessica Carter just puts af in tiny font that matches the background ?‍♀. Reb on the other hand doesn’t bother at all

• Angry
Katie (katie and baby) is terrible at it too. She’s got 2 story’s up today - one for teen mum and one for a Disney bracelet- both ads, the bracelet is an affiliate link but hasn’t declared either of them. She’s small fry but is part of CM.

CM need to get a grip on it. It’s jist completely out of hand, they are all at it!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I'd never heard of her but read that post she wrote about it on insta and wth! Why is it so difficult to put AD in front of what is essentially an AD - yes affiliate links are ADS! God her tone was just ridiculous and petty

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'd never heard of her but read that post she wrote about it on insta and wth! Why is it so difficult to put AD in front of what is essentially an AD - yes affiliate links are ADS! God her tone was just ridiculous and petty
I love how she asks what her sheep think... erm, it really doesn’t matter what your flock think love, the rules from a GOVERNMENT body pretty much trump whatever they think! ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love how she asks what her sheep think... erm, it really doesn’t matter what your flock think love, the rules from a GOVERNMENT body pretty much trump whatever they think! ?
I know. Sheep don’t have the intelligence to know, so why bother asking ?

• Haha
She's obviously had a good catch up, Poppy's now wearing a hat outside and all three have been taken somewhere, other than the woods or " the grounds," after school ?

Unfortunately due to her previous publicity seeking antics the Daily Mail know EXACTLY who she is should they wish to do a follow up ?

And is good old Pat not going to make himself ill, if not a little queasy, due to going from eating next to nothing, plus crap, to ramming down that ,supposed, amount of calories in a day ???
The amount of eggs he is eating is making me queasy, he will be literally full of tit, chicken is another option for protein as well as checkpeas ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tonight’s blog is up make up routine so the next one is definitely gonna be hello fresh ?

Reactions: 9
Using gifted products so that video should be marked as an ad?
Yep Bobbie Brown lipstick which i dont think she mentioned being gifted although I was half asleep by that point so might have missed it. I would not recommend the video btw it's record levels of dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The flowchart from the CMA couldn’t be any clearer now. It’s idiot proof.
There’s no way any of them can plead ignorance or “Oh I’m a bit silly me, wasn’t sure if I had to tell you it was #kindly gifted” - a child could understand it.

Frankly, if any of them continue to play the dumb card then they need to step away from the social media game. If they can’t follow basic, simple rules then god help them!

Full make up video of all gifted Bobby Brown products and a 6 year old eye brow pallet ?. No mention AD or Gifted. Also an undeclared Gifted Iconic London highlighter

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.