Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#17 already! Well done tittlers!
I think when we get to #20 we should get a book published!

Can’t be that hard right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
#17 already! Well done tittlers!
I think when we get to #20 we should get a book published!

Can’t be that hard right?
I suggest our first copy be #kindly gifted to the Melds themselves, with thanks that their constant shambles and screw ups has given us so much inspo!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I suggest our first copy be #kindly gifted to the Melds themselves, with thanks that their constant shambles and screw ups has given us so much inspo!!
Yeah I’m up for that as long as we get a AF link xo ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine the size of the book, we would need to release in parts then eventually as a box set collection ?. Must be over 800 pages on here so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here’s a jar. Fill it with your favourite Tattle moments.
Here’s a blank page. Draw your hobbit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
? loving the new title!

If I could be arsed I’d definitely order and return the mummy & me book. Can’t wait to read the reviews ?

Reactions: 15

Reactions: 7
Sorry @Jimjam meant to add the poll to the new thread! I’ve been really busy with this new book I’ve been writing, moving house, painting a dungeon, painting floor tiles, going on a #kindly gifted trip to DLP, getting rammed by Rami, bashing one out and making sure I don’t have a camel toe in my #af linked cheap AF leggings.
I made a boob I’m sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Re the poll, I don’t want to be labelled a ‘good sheep’, I want to be a ‘good egg’ (stamps feet, fist clenched ala Meldrum style) ? good work team, belter of a new thread ?? Gooooo Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry @Jimjam meant to add the poll to the new thread! I’ve been really busy with this new book I’ve been writing, moving house, painting a dungeon, painting floor tiles, going on a #kindly gifted trip to DLP, getting rammed by Rami, bashing one out and making sure I don’t have a camel toe in my #af linked cheap AF leggings.
I made a boob I’m sorry.
I know you've been busy bashing one out...the mayo's on the £600 rugs!! ?:m

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how easily people have found out where they live, I thought they moved to avoid this and didn’t want to show the outside of the house so people couldn’t work it out . Well the garden tour along with google maps and the story that it’s a murder house in Banchory has given enough info for anyone to find out where they live. Hardly private at all! I couldn’t put my family in the public eye like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I know you've been busy bashing one out...the mayo's on the £600 rugs!! ?:m
Well lucky I’ve got some #kindlygifted Dr Beckmanns carpet cleaner to get it out!!
Il just get it from the utility room....wish me luck ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s deluded, public laughing stock more like it. Grown man with his fizzy sweets, fifa and little fish big fish cardboard box chavvy music ? arsing about taking selfies and boiling eggs
He should return to whatever hobbit hole he climbed in to in a sulk and do us all a favour and not come back this time and he can take his shambles of a wife with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi, lurker here!

I don't agree with everything said here but wondered if any of you had seen this article, it's very interesting and the bits about accountability seem a bit like someone we are familiar with.

I think as an 'influencer' you have to understand you have people who really admire you and that you shouldn't take advantage of them for your own gain!

It's such a shame really because a lot of these people initially have potential and it's often a case of greed and not following simple guidelines!

A little bit of honesty would really help Mrs M out, however I feel it is long past the point of too little too late. :/

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe how easily people have found out where they live, I thought they moved to avoid this and didn’t want to show the outside of the house so people couldn’t work it out . Well the garden tour along with google maps and the story that it’s a murder house in Banchory has given enough info for anyone to find out where they live. Hardly private at all! I couldn’t put my family in the public eye like that.
Yip and because she posted info on her parents house we know they are a few doors away. Stupid with a capital S.

Reactions: 10
Hi, lurker here!

I don't agree with everything said here but wondered if any of you had seen this article, it's very interesting and the bits about accountability seem a bit like someone we are familiar with.

I think as an 'influencer' you have to understand you have people who really admire you and that you shouldn't take advantage of them for your own gain!

It's such a shame really because a lot of these people initially have potential and it's often a case of greed and not following simple guidelines!

A little bit of honesty would really help Mrs M out, however I feel it is long past the point of too little too late. :/
She'll never be honest. I certainly won't trust a word either of them say now. As for being influenced, I'll never purchase a product they are supporting or have been gifted on principle.

Reactions: 11
Did lee have the snip? I wondered if they would have a 4th child?
Pretty sure a lot of these families have 3+ kids just to gain followers? Grab the latest generation of pregnant ladies looking for a relatable mum on YouTube to follow while going through a pregnancy at the same time.
This was me with Katieandbaby. It’s how I got into YouTube watching and found other mum vloggers but now I can see why they do it, makes you feel conned

Reactions: 11
Did lee have the snip? I wondered if they would have a 4th child?
Pretty sure a lot of these families have 3+ kids just to gain followers? Grab the latest generation of pregnant ladies looking for a relatable mum on YouTube to follow while going through a pregnancy at the same time.
This was me with Katieandbaby. It’s how I got into YouTube watching and found other mum vloggers but now I can see why they do it, makes you feel conned
I think he did and there won't be another baby but she will regret the decision in a few years and he will try to get it reversed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.