Mrs Meldrum #16 Loves Checkpeas & A Good Ramming, She's Bashing One Out But What's Lee Planning?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue bashing one out over the raminator here! I'm wet, with tears of laughter.

by @MelanieSmooter with a tweek to fit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
asking a guy to give your wife an “absolute beasting!”

Aww Pat ??? hell be bashing one out at the very thought

• Haha
Reactions: 19
asking a guy to give your wife an “absolute beasting!”

Aww Pat ??? hell be bashing one out at the very thought
Oh no ??‍♀ he didn’t say that did he?!?
I really think they’re creating content just for us ???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most of these mummy vloggers are going to look back on this when they are in their 40's and cringe! It's all so embarrassing "look at me" look at all I've got, look at my totally unfulfilled life where I discuss how fabulous a certain baby wipe is or how much I love a moisturiser, or how I deal with fussy eaters, or watch me speed clean. It's really quite tragic.
They remind me of this satirical piece from The Daily Mash

A VIDEO blogger is baffled by how she makes large sums of money from her trivial and amateurish YouTube videos.
Internet personality Nikki Hollis has revealed she hates humanity after becoming rich by holding up products in front of a webcam in her bedroom while sounding like a cretin.
Hollis said: “Why would anyone buy a vastly overpriced salad spinner because some twit on the internet says her cat thinks it’s cool? None of this makes sense.
“Even if the thinly-veiled selling in my videos doesn’t put you off, you’d think people would get sick of the lousy sound quality and hellish catchphrases like ‘mucho-mega-tastic.’
“Recently I featured some piece-of-tit gadget that clips two iPhones together for no reason and 48 hours later Amazon had sold out.
“It is fucked up.”
Fan Emma Bradford said: “I think of Nikki as a friend, a really close friend who sells you things you don’t want in a slightly devious way.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no ??‍♀ he didn’t say that did he?!?
I really think they’re creating content just for us ???
Her Instagram (and now his) is clearly controlled by gifts, ads and Tattle. Now if only she would take on board our suggestions for her Youtube too she could be in with a chance of salvaging something.

Reactions: 14
Her Instagram (and now his) is clearly controlled by gifts, ads and Tattle. Now if only she would take on board our suggestions for her Youtube too she could be in with a chance of salvaging something.
I can provide the vlog tittle
tittlers/haterz saved my career (stick it to the man ya belter)

Reactions: 2
We discuss yesterday how Lee has literally disappeared. No stories or posts.
Today... Lee uploads a story!
Seriously... stop making it so obvious you're reading here!!!!!! ??
Well Rebs uploaded a story on his insta I can't help but think she's so controlling she's says go and do a story he said no so she does one for him how bloody controlling is that.
She's made it so Lee's life is very much under her control he's quit his job he start to work with her doing vlogs etc he got good at it she pulled the plug on that. I know they are a few different theories on why he stopped on insta but I can't help but feel it's because he was becoming very popular people were liking seeing his stories with the girls liking watching him cook even if it was to laugh at what he was doing people were enjoying it and so was he and Reb didn't like that so it had to stop just another theory.
So now what does he have he's not allowed to do the meldrum not allowed on insta is he a SAHD maybe but she is going to be the school parent she now does school run when it suits of course.
He can do shopping and cooking oh but wait Rebs did online and she's cooking, laundry Reb was doing that on the vlog etc she is controlling everything he really is like unpaid help who she tells can do what jobs when she doesnt want to.
Now the whole insta story on Lee's account which I know is for our benefit but the fact he said no and she's filming it can help but think she's coming across more and more like someone that is part of a domestic abuse couple not really sure how else to describe it and before I get jumped on by any sheep or Reb or her family not saying she's physically abusing him but it's the control aspect.

Reactions: 8
I don't like it and for what I've watched (which isn't much) they seem quite detached from the new house.
Their other house was a home, it was modern and cosy. This new place is more for an older person..
Yes it's still not feeling like they feel it's home. I said last night it's like they are tenants in rented accommodation.

Reactions: 5
nervously twiddles spoon
So nervous!

So she’s either logged into his Instagram account from her phone or she’s got his phone and gone on it. He sounds like he’s really battling to stay off Instagram which makes it more obvious that it wasn’t a genuine decision to step back.

Reactions: 5
400 kilometre warm up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I generally don't like to say things like thus but she makes it too easy - thick as two short planks. 400km. That's about 250 miles. Rebecca hen, if you can row 250 miles for a warm up then I don't think you need a PT. Save your dolla.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So, just to be clear, Mrs M is working with a PT who could see that she was 'over compensating' for fear her 'hip would pop out', yet allows her to continue on regardless?! She needs help to strengthen this area to prevent damage and injury, but I doubt the amazing raminator will suggest that. How reckless can these people be?!

Reactions: 7
Omg - she rowed 400km ????
I actually burst out laughing when she said that.
Try taking away the zeros, Reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.