Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha you are all crazy obsessed women with nothing better to do than speak in a forum (daily) about someone you A. Don’t know or B. Do know and are extremely jealous of. Why don’t you do something more productive with your lives if you feel a certain way about her don’t watch her videos/unfollow. What a sad world we live in when a group of jealous mums come online to disect someone else’s life. If you don’t agree with things she does don’t watch her. Jesus Christ go do something better with your time life is way too short. Personally I feel you are all jealous because she gets free sh*t and use don’t x
Are you upset because people are realising your untruthful behavior and speak up about invading childrens privacy?

Reactions: 5
Thanks! It seemed to be a popular suggestion by @ZC772. Didn't know it was going to be stressful setting a new thread up! ??

Reactions: 5
Hahaha you are all crazy obsessed women with nothing better to do than speak in a forum (daily) about someone you A. Don’t know or B. Do know and are extremely jealous of. Why don’t you do something more productive with your lives if you feel a certain way about her don’t watch her videos/unfollow. What a sad world we live in when a group of jealous mums come online to disect someone else’s life. If you don’t agree with things she does don’t watch her. Jesus Christ go do something better with your time life is way too short. Personally I feel you are all jealous because she gets free sh*t and use don’t x

Honestly hun, if we’ve said it once we’ve said it 4256 times. I’m not a mum. I started to get wound up when my best friend, a 25 year old mum of two who’s gone through PND started to question her own parenting/life because of the idyllic bullshit that people like the Meldrums perpetuate. I’m local to her and enjoyed her content but it is making vulnerable people such as but not limited to new mums/young mum/mums feel like tit and that is not okay. I speak out about this in the same way that I speak out about beauty bloggers showing perfect (fake) skin, fashion showing perfect (photoshopped) bodies. I’m here because mental health is important and Mrs Meldrum is damaging to others. X

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Most of us can buy our own tit though because in real employment you earn a wage in ££££ (tax deducted of course) and can then use the ££££ to PAY for our stuff!
I'm sure @Yourlifemustbeterrible thinks everyone dreams of a day they can be sent free thermometers and tit to sell on ebay for money to pay the bills, OOH I WISH I COULD SACRIFICE MY DIGNITY FOR FREE tit! NOT! SUCH DELUSIONAL TWATS!

Reactions: 16
I have a ground breaking idea about picking grey paint!

Pick one that you like.
?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a ground breaking idea about picking grey paint!

Pick one that you like.
?
I can't wait for that vlog I tell you!
Morning Tittlers! Liking our new thread home, just needs a pick of grey paint ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Friday! Yay!

How quickly we outgrew that last thread!

I'm feeling different today.. ? Nothing has happened, but yesterday I noticed the mental (metal) barrier had shifted and then loads of sheep escaped! ... I let my guard down! duh!

No matter. Today I'm up at and them, shifted nothing other than my bowels. Not eaten breakfast, #ad #grinolashit #fruitnfibre... School run, gym, yoga... Cracked one out in the office. Oh, my outfit of the day is my troll cloak #gifted #Ad, not showing you anything else as it doesn't make me money....

MrsM if you're reading this... The 2 days after today your child has no school, then has to return. Got it? Maybe right it down on your planner you cant remember where it came from.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Genuinely asking as not sure I’ve missed something, why does Reb not send S to ballet? Is she just too tight or does anyone know? S seems to love dancing and would be very beneficial to her aswell as something she may be very good at

Genuinely asking as not sure I’ve missed something, why does Reb not send S to ballet? Is she just too tight or does anyone know? S seems to love dancing and would be very beneficial to her aswell as something she may be very good at
I've thought this too. Obviously loves dancing. Cost is the reason I bet.

Reactions: 4
I thought we managed to get the last of the batch off to Scotch Lamb #gifted to be culled?
FYI - I actually have an amazing life ?

Trolls aside, we need a new thread title!
@ZC772 I liked your suggestion!
Scotch Lamb ?????????

Thank you! 14 almost 15 threads in when you out forward a suggestion it’s a pressure you know ?

• Heart
I think it’s more effort than cost. She doesn’t seem to ever want to do anything that would involve putting herself out. £20 says Safiyah is in ballet by Monday ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes agree dancing make more sense than horse riding or ski lessons.

Here ballet piano swim and gym are practically obligitary for middle class kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.