Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for all the tits on tittler......:m

Reactions: 20
I welcome myself to the ‘blocked list’ ? Wish I had some amazing story on why Iv been put there, but I dont.

Slagging an amateur theatre group, can she get any lower than that? God. It’s car crash telly. That unfortunately I can no longer view ??
Welcome to tattle ?

Reactions: 4
Why has it changed to being on the influencers page? All the previous threads were on family. Just makes it a bit harder to follow/catch up on previous.

Reactions: 3
I took my kids to the same panto and there’s a part at the end where they are giving away a free holiday to Disneyland Paris of all places ;) and you need to look under your chair for a gold star, obviously it turns out to be fake but would’ve loved to see Rebs scrambling under her chair! :ROFLMAO: she has a cheek to air her opinion and say it’s difficult to get her point across just because some people are disagreeing with her for publicly tearing down an amateur production in a small theatre which is trying to make a name for itself just because it’s not up to par with her standards, when if it was anyone criticising her they would be blocked and deleted. What’s that saying again? Be nice to people on your way up because you’ll see them on your way down :m she’s become too accustomed to her nice little echo chamber of arse licking. Trying to play the victim on her own platform looking for sympathy and calling tattle venomous, that’s the thing about these narcissists, they do this thing called PROJECTION. Where are all the ego stroking sheep when you need them ay Rebecca?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Why has it changed to being on the influencers page? All the previous threads were on family. Just makes it a bit harder to follow/catch up on previous.
Ah sorry my bad...I wasn’t sure what category it was under before? Can I edit it?!

Reactions: 4
I'll move it don't worry, it's a bit confusing as anyone not a guru or family goes in infuencers even though they are all infuencers. Haven't been able to think of a good 'everyone else' forum name yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
We wanted to know where her specs were from... she's delivered. IMG_20190106_200635.jpg _20190106_200257.JPG IMG_20190106_200653.jpg
I also think bird house is a spoof account, set up to mock her but seem like one of the sheeple.

Reactions: 9
I think we need to get help from Jim Smith the Perthshire stock and sheep farmer who’s a stand up comedian to do a sketch on the sheep over on insta. He’d have a hoot doing a sketch on influencers and sheep. If you haven’t seen him check him out on YT ??

Reactions: 5
But Bird House "Can see the light" ?
Also like the pushing for " advice on holiday budgets" :ROFLMAO:

Go on Birdie order the glasses..........you know you want to ?

Reactions: 6
I took my kids to the same panto and there’s a part at the end where they are giving away a free holiday to Disneyland Paris of all places ;) and you need to look under your chair for a gold star, obviously it turns out to be fake but would’ve loved to see Rebs scrambling under her chair! :ROFLMAO: she has a cheek to air her opinion and say it’s difficult to get her point across just because some people are disagreeing with her for publicly tearing down an amateur production in a small theatre which is trying to make a name for itself just because it’s not up to par with her standards, when if it was anyone criticising her they would be blocked and deleted. What’s that saying again? Be nice to people on your way up because you’ll see them on your way down :m she’s become too accustomed to her nice little echo chamber of arse licking. Trying to play the victim on her own platform looking for sympathy and calling tattle venomous, that’s the thing about these narcissists, they do this thing called PROJECTION. Where are all the ego stroking sheep when you need them ay Rebecca?
Bad revue because Reb never found the gold ? ? ?

Reactions: 8
She’s a liar and narcissists don’t like it when they’ve been caught out or questioned, especially when there’s evidence of it all. Lots of screen shots and people on here to back it up since disneyland Paris fiasco. She won’t put her hands up and admit she was wrong, the non apology has been the reason her comments have been limited on her Instagram for months now and her and lee have went on a delete and blocking spree to silence anyone who will call them out for this. Their behaviour especially Rebecca’s is gaslighting at its finest, the comment of her saying ‘not true’ when someone said this is what she does is just one example. She’s offended that we called her a liar when she was caught lying! I’ve seen this a million times, nobody else to blame but herself. Unfortunately for the girls and Lee, she has gone in to a narcissistic rage now she will destroy herself completely and take them all with her - she does not care, all because she can’t accept the truth

Reactions: 12
You can view.....web browser instead of the app.

Reactions: 2
Good, makes her look like a petulant kid and she knows theres plenty screenshots to prove shes a liar who does in fact delete and block anyone who isn't kissing her arse
That didn’t last long then - the original comment was up for about 2 hours then she must have seen it, replied and then deleted straight away. How ironic ? commenting ‘not true’ and then doing exactly what you’re being accused of!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.