Mrs Meldrum #131 Walks with the dog and jazzercise. But not one pound lost off her lazy backside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You obviously live in a very different part of the AB postcode to me šŸ˜‚ the only ones I know of who are no longer driving those distances are possibly my mothers peer group - in their 80's and quite happy to take the bus, train or get a family member to now drive.
Lots of people Iā€™ve met while living and working in both the city and shire were born and raised in their small community and have no motivation or intention to leave, ever. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø The Meldrums are just another example of that. Thereā€™s life beyond AB šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You know what else speaks volumes? The fact that she still remembers 'the old crew' that apparently still work at Disney. She's had such an insular life she still remembers people she worked with god knows how many years ago for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 9
Fake Mickey ears, home snacks and no shopping in the parks. Hmmm definitely not su su wealthy.
And so much for them not showing the children šŸ˜”
Tbh I don't blame her, I'd do the same, hate being totally ripped off

Next stop Carribbean, she loves to show off doesn't she

Next stop Carribbean

Reactions: 3
Tbh I don't blame her, I'd do the same, hate being totally ripped off

Next stop Carribbean, she loves to show off doesn't she

Next stop Carribbean
So in the last 12 months thereā€™s been Spain, Greece, Portugal, Florida, and now the Caribbean? Jesus.

Reactions: 1
I know we all like ripping the piss out of nanny mclee but that photo of him really is shocking, he does not look well at all! Lee if youā€™re reading here, hide her melatonin and nab some of it for yourself son

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hope a really aggressive pig bleeping bites her in the Bahamas šŸ˜‚ Who the duck does she think she is Princess Margaret or something ā€œslow pace of the Caribbeanā€. Seriously though, sheā€™s such a cock!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He look absolutely done in. How the duck is this inspirational?! Looks ladies: you too can have my life if you work your husband into an early grave. Um. No thanks. Iā€™ve only returned to work quite recently after pretty much having years off until littlest started reception. Luckily we could afford to. There is no bloody way I would have stayed off if my husband looked like that. Heā€™s got a pretty stressful responsible job and even peak Covid waves in the NHS he didnā€™t look that awful. My God.

I am genuinely concerned for his health. Lee loves his girls and he needs to put them front and centre in this. His priority is staying well to support them and live well into their adulthood hopefully. His priority should not be literally compromising his health doing constant 12 hour night shifts offshore so this lazy woman can sit on her bottom at home buying cheap crappy clothes and planning her next hair disaster.
I have no compassion for him. He lives this laughable life willingly.
He lets his children be abused and even feeds into it by posting pictures of them in the bath.

He even comes on Tattle and claims heā€™s The wife of a close friend of Lee and has no idea why he doesnā€™t leave as heā€™s treated so badly. Who Does That? Like seriously?

Reactions: 17
I have no compassion for him. He lives this laughable life willingly.
He lets his children be abused and even feeds into it by posting pictures of them in the bath.

He even comes on Tattle and claims heā€™s The wife of a close friend of Lee and has no idea why he doesnā€™t leave as heā€™s treated so badly. Who Does That? Like seriously?
Agree. Lee is a piece of work and heā€™s every bit as bad as she is.

Reactions: 11
I hope a really aggressive pig bleeping bites her in the Bahamas šŸ˜‚ Who the duck does she think she is Princess Margaret or something ā€œslow pace of the Caribbeanā€. Seriously though, sheā€™s such a cock!!
I just literally spat my tea out šŸ˜‚ I canā€™t stop laughing at this, come on piggies take one for the tattle bastards šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.