Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets all take a moment to remember the good times we had with our chicken royal.
You were taken too soon sweetie.
You’re forever in our thoughts.....
And on our thread ?
you can’t run that far you little belter.

#ChickenRoyalForever #OurBelterNugget

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Lets all take a moment to remember the good times we had with our chicken royal.
You were taken too soon sweetie.
You’re forever in our thoughts.....
And on our thread ?
you can’t run that far you little belter.

#ChickenRoyalForever #Our
glad to see the humour back. Haven’t seen the chicken royal banter for a while!! ?. We should start a petition and put leaflets around their villaaaage to get chicken nugget back where he belongs ?

Reactions: 5
If she ever kicks you out lee start your own channel....us tatties all secretly love you and we will be your ??????? or maybe ???????????? ???

Reactions: 10
As annoying as he could be at times, I know who I would rather have a drink with and it certainty isn't fun chart loving Reb. Tbh he was the most entertaining part of her channel. She just seems to be one of that people that aren't very funny and is missing a sense of humour.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just checked his account under two different names. One is showing public figure and the other one not ?‍♀
Weird, me too!

Anyone have the bottle to call him out on deleting some of his loyal followers with neither a bye or leave last night?

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately I'm not buying her whole speech this morning hopefully she has learnt from everything but I feel the whole speech is just what we have heard from her before every few weeks we get I've listen to what you want, ive heard what people are saying, no more ads, I'm taking a break blah blah blah it's the same few things that's she says over and over again and then just goes back to same old Reb.
If she does change though I will be pleased cos I really do worry how much longer they/she can survive with her not listening to any critism.
Exactly!! That little speech with the queen ? in it too?it’s all bla bla bla ????

Reactions: 2
Oh lord, why is everyone so worried about his Instagram account?!? Why does it matter??I’m I missing something?!???

Reactions: 6
While he’s at it, he should remove the vlogger from his bio too.

Speech today purely for sale of colour by numbers colouring book. Actually can’t wait till it’s out as it will probably require it’s own thread.

Reactions: 5
I won’t miss him one little bit! Now for Edgy to go & that would make my new year complete !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.