Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have pastel de natas on the cafe counter at the Unit gym everyday😂#justsaying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad someone else has noticed the shirt. It’s
the third time in just as many days that she has worn it - why?! I’m all for re-wearing clothes but not three days in a row. Let it breath for a day or two 🤢

Reactions: 9
They have pastel de natas on the cafe counter at the Unit gym everyday😂#justsaying
Jesus! You know perfectly well that Rami would make her wear the vest of shame if that had passed her lips 😂 Amino slushies were more her thing cause they were free 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They’ll go for one day and she’ll moan it was too fast paced for her, P played up etc.. but she’ll love the slow pace of her Florida villa because Betty is exactly right she won’t have anything to do with the kids the entire time they are there.

I hope her apartment has a washing machine she’s had that outfit on pretty much the entire last week 🤢

And Miss I don’t drink… last two grid posts a mojoto and a pina colada 😂 and LOL at the avocado and chickpea salad.. that doesn’t balance out the calories in a cocktail you twit
Will they though ?? At c. £100 each a day ? lol

I just bought one in Lidl !! Jumping on the Insta bandwagon again - nothing original....

Reactions: 3
Lee brought them there cause Rangers are playing 😂😂😂 the wee glory hunting fanny doesn’t even gl to Ibrox, or Pittodrie as an away fan
Correction, Lee wouldn’t be ALLOWED to go to Ibrox or Pittodrie…..unless he maybe arranged for someone to cover his childcare duties……

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Goodness, I hope with the speed of that boat her sun bonnet doesn’t fly off 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m no mum but wouldn’t you wake your child to see the dolphins? Seems quite sad and unfair to be, I’m sure P would have loved to see them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m no mum but wouldn’t you wake your child to see the dolphins? Seems quite sad and unfair to be, I’m sure P would have loved to see them
Any normal mum would!....my daughter was only 3 when she first saw dolphins on a boat trip ( off coast from Gairloch) ....she's 28 now and still remembers seeing them!
We also did a dolphin trip in the Algarve when my children were 9, 11 and 13 and have so many wonderful memories from that day and took loads of photos/ video of the encounter but it's not the same as actually experiencing it "live"

Reactions: 12
Yes. Yes you absolutely would. Can’t believe they didn’t. It’s a big moment, amazing opportunity. And they excluded her from it.

‘Oh remember that time we saw all the dolphins?’ And she’ll know they kept her asleep cos it was easier. She’s school age, not a baby!

• Sad
She’s not watching the boats being cleaned - she’s watching that tanned man and fantasising…..

• Haha
I cannot believe she didn't wake her. It'll be all the older two will be talking about now and they let P sleep through it. A once in a lifetime experience for most, and she's missed it. Shameful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Goodness, I hope with the speed of that boat her sun bonnet doesn’t fly off 😱
Sun bonnet. Lol. âš°âš°âš°

Her bonnet let's others know that she is a well to do tourist, from an exclusive area of Aberdeen, not just another Brit abroad. Though Lee's tattoo drags down their air of exclusivity

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she that desperate for money (or easy, not have to work money) that she has to link everything, even stuff that was gifted years ago??!! 🤔

I never even noticed until I saw it here. That poor wee girl getting left out again.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.