Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for fucks sake, what an absolute knob.
If it was not so pathetic, I would laugh.

Changed my mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her posts today have made me feel like utter tit. Me & hubby work bloody hard - and certainly can't afford to take our kids on 4 abroad holidays in 12 months!! We were looking at a caravan holiday - but even that is looking like it will be a stretch. The cost of living crisis is just screwing us over - and here's Beggy blowing about her 4 holidays!!!! And moaning about the embarrassingly bad kids club. I wouldn't DREAM of putting my kids into a club while on holiday - surely that should be time to enjoy time as a family without the stresses of everyday life. She makes me sad. She doesn't know she's born.
Please, do not let this charlatan make you feel bad about yourself. It is a complete facade. Your kids will have a childhood full of memories of you actually paying attention to them. They’ll remember the park and the beach or a paddling pool in the backie or playing games at home. They will grow up appreciating what you and your husband do for them. They’ll probs grow up close because I’m guessing you don’t have a ‘favourite child’.

It’s heartbreaking, I saw two videos from that holiday where she ignored her youngest child in order to prance about for the Gram. They went bowling a wee while ago and didn’t take Poppy 😢. She’s old enough to see them all going together and leaving her with The Narrow Footbed (who probably didn’t want to look after her either). When I first started reading her threads, Mrs Meldrum said in a carefree way that she shut her kids in their rooms so she could have a hot cup of tea and read a book!! Who does that?!

She had another child to stay relevant on Insta and then threw it all away because she’s an hole.

For me, the Meldrums are the epitome of the Instasham. We could go to Florida if someone was paying for it. I suspect the bank of mum and dad is at play a lot for them and she would crumble if anyone said “no” to her - about anything. I understand why people take their kids out during term time but she portrays this image of “look at us, we’re so financially secure!” so why do that if you can afford to go in the holidays?

Tattle is here because of the charade that is Instagram. The next time you feel down, ask yourself these crucial questions:

a) would you prance up and down the poolside pretending you’re a catwalk model when you’re on holiday with your kids?
b) would you ride Tony (🤭) at the window with skimpy workout clothes on then tell everyone the builders are looking at you (whilst uploading a picture that shows no workmen were anywhere near the site)?
c) would you let everyone know that the only thing you really truly love is your dog?

If you answered “would I duck?!” to any of the above, then you’ve nothing to worry about ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That clientele comment is a bleeping joke coming from her …
What would you know about a mix of Clientele abroad meldrum, you have never left a tourist resort in your life or stayed at anything other than a glorified butlins … and I hate to break it to you but if I seen you and your pack of “chums” descending on any venue I was in on holiday, trust me it’s you who would be brining the tone of the “clientele” down.. no doubt screeching like a bunch of hyenas and ordering pints & sex on th beach cocktails because you know.. classy clientele . duck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good post Lenny. Just came on to say to tattlers who feel sad at seeing her 'I'm better than you' posts. She's not. How have you spent your day? Even if it's working it will have been more interesting on a Sunny Jubilee day, than her posting constantly about her washing and what's stuck down her toilet. She's has such a great life, oh yeah. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.