Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can everyone see the comments and link from Tattle Crew on her YouTube?

Reactions: 1
Their YouTube videos recently nearly have as many dislikes as likes...does it not tell them something?! I’d honestly be mortified if I knew people, especially locally, were all gossiping about my family (which they most definitely are....)

Reactions: 10
It’s funny how she is hearting all the good comments on her latest vlog, I said this in one of my first few comments on this forum, she should have done this from the start and had some sort of interaction with the ??? plus be honest and truthful and not turned into dumdum Pinocchio.???

Reactions: 4
Let us know the gist of what they’re saying over there too lol.
I have a lot of reading to do there, I will start to read that thread when I go to bed, hubby is working until 3am, so will have a good read until I fall asleep. I wonder if it the same on that thread as this thread here?. ?

Reactions: 2
More (n) than (y)

That’s gotta be a kick in the nuts ?
The problem is...in the big scheme of things it doesn't matter how many thumbs down they get. It's all engagement for algorithms...which means makes them viable to work with by sponsors etc

Reactions: 5
The problem is...in the big scheme of things it doesn't matter how many thumbs down they get. It's all engagement for algorithms...which means makes them viable to work with by sponsors etc
See I kind of disagree.for me if I was a sheep I would look at all the thumbs down and think why? I'd start looking stuff up on the internet and it would lead me here as it already has done in my case. People aren't stupid and most are inquisitive.

Reactions: 7
True, but being influenced by influencers is a mugs game.

To be fair, I’m just finishing up my Christmas shopping. Logging onto the Argos home site to get a lovely new tablet that my friend has treated herself too. It’ll blend in nicely with the beautiful leopard print coat that I got for the mrs, £20 unlimited next day delivery with next. Got her some adorable bare minerals foundation and some Elemis toiletries. Also got some olay cream and a few colouring books.

The kid has a beautiful Ella’s pouch (all organic and for such a good cause) and some pyjamas from next. £20 unlimited next day deliver didn’t you know?

Reactions: 8
Her new Argos ad just proves what a thick as tit liar she is, promising less ads but in actual fact increasing them. So she really is not going to change. And as she won’t change, this thread will just continue to thrive & grow & gain momentum until eventually her sheep will be forced to face up to what a conwoman she is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.