Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but this tight arse has spent over 100 quid on plastic LOL tat... really? I find that hard to believe, even for the favourite one.

Reactions: 10
Can you believe she doesn't have her sister on her Close friends the tight witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was it just my imagination or were all the presents for go florrie flo bell favourite 😂

Reactions: 11
Sorry, but this tight arse has spent over 100 quid on plastic LOL tat... really? I find that hard to believe, even for the favourite one.
My daughter loves LOL Dolls and even so I wouldn’t part my hard earned cash for this, I know fine well it’ll be looked at a few days then thrown in the pile with the rest of them. Not a chance 😂

Reactions: 4
My daughter loves LOL Dolls and even so I wouldn’t part my hard earned cash for this, I know fine well it’ll be looked at a few days then thrown in the pile with the rest of them. Not a chance 😂
How can her kids STILL be arsed with LOL dolls…. They were into them like 3 years ago…..

Reactions: 4
Finally, an “influencer” who makes me feel good about my life, purely because hers is more boring than mine 😂😂😂😂. Its like watching a walking, talking coma.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For those asking…..literally no-one!!
Does this mean she has to manually go in and add these people to her close friends or is it all synced up automatically? Visions of her furiously removing and blocking people from the list that cancel their subscription 🤣

• Haha
Does this mean she has to manually go in and add these people to her close friends or is it all synced up automatically? Visions of her furiously removing and blocking people from the list that cancel their subscription 🤣
Yeah she has to add the Instagram handle to her close friends stories
This is what the newbies would have been treated to since signing up …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she sit down with her girls and let them write letters to Santa? My 3 sat down with Christmas songs on, and chocolates and then they all wrote their letters and got excited about what they were asking for and then we went and posted them in a little Santa letterbox that’s my parents have. Why can’t she just parent?

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she sit down with her girls and let them write letters to Santa? My 3 sat down with Christmas songs on, and chocolates and then they all wrote their letters and got excited about what they were asking for and then we went and posted them in a little Santa letterbox that’s my parents have. Why can’t she just parent?
I did the same with my two (although just a normal post box). I made it a little special as my son has just started school and watched to practice his letters and I will happily encourage this.

Reactions: 3
Because she’s a lazy, selfish bleep and she couldn’t actually care less about her children. If something doesn’t directly revolve around her she’s not interested.

Reactions: 18
Oh that gives me life to think of her having to go through the handles and make sure they've all paid their subscription each month. Sad witch. 😂😂😂

• Haha
She is a dick. She wrote on that buymeacoffee it will be more be behind the scenes more ME. I think those were the words she used anyway and it seems like its nothing different from the public stories just no ads

Reactions: 3
Just seen online that Banchory primary has closed early because of the weather warning.. that’ll be nanny Lee on duty for the afternoon then

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.