Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were treated to Lee carrying bertie boy to bed.
Wish I knew how to add video to this, you’d all be wetting your knickers 🤦‍♀️ (Obviously joking)
why does the bleeping dog need carried to bed, is he on the top bunk or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She seems to have a problem with driving. She hardly ever drives and when she does it’s never anywhere far. She never goes off on her own to do a supermarket shop or takes the dog anywhere in the car for a walk and she never puts the girls in the car and takes them anywhere for a day out on her own. Definitely an issue with driving.
she is probably tit at it just like she is at everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I’ve just been to the bright lights of Banchory for my messages and am delighted to inform you that the marketing suite (ie glorified portacabins and a portaloo) for the new housing development has been installed at the end of the driveway to Beggy’s exclusive wee housing cul de sac 😂😂 she has to look at it from her window and drive right by the side of it each time she decides to venture further than her garden. Haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
So I’ve just been to the bright lights of Banchory for my messages and am delighted to inform you that the marketing suite (ie glorified portacabins and a portaloo) for the new housing development has been installed at the end of the driveway to Beggy’s exclusive wee housing cul de sac 😂😂 she has to look at it from her window and drive right by the side of it each time she decides to venture further than her garden. Haha!
Photos!!

How awful for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why not tag the winner?
Bet she’s given it to a mate or kept it for herself

Did she do a give away once where the winner was someone she knew or did i imagine that?
She did one and the winner just so happened to be someone local to her….. and she didn’t show herself doing the live draw either like she should do. She’s full of tit.

I am not by nature a violent person, but every time she does that tongue behind her teeth smile I want to hit her ;-)
She just looks like such a dick. Like, I know she clearly thinks she looks really cute but it makes me laugh because she’s pulling that ridiculous face that doesn’t look nice or cute or sexy or flattering in anyway - she looks like a prize bellend. It’s almost embarrassing sometimes watching her because she just continually makes such a fool out of herself and she just can’t seem to see it. You look like a dick Rebecca - seriously. You look stupid.

Reactions: 12
She did one and the winner just so happened to be someone local to her….. and she didn’t show herself doing the live draw either like she should do. She’s full of tit.
Pretty sure Molly Mae was investigated by the ASA for not showing her live draw - obviously the prize value was completely different but still. But then again the rules don’t apply to our Beggy cause this is just her hoppy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think there was a competition, it was a ploy to gain engagement. Stocky and Dee never plugged it on thier stories or grid, Rebecca could have gained some new followers this way. I reckon she's pals with them and they struck a shady agreement.

Reactions: 9
Goodness me those gifts are so underwhelming, no thought at all and she’s said nothing what she’s got poppy 😞

No presents yet for P apart from some general tat, what a shocker.....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Bloody awful gifts, those poor girls. She only buys stuff that she can make money from, so sad.

Oh Rebecca by the way you've not labeled one of your stories with Ad

Reactions: 8
So the LOL set she brought for F is over £100 and S gets some crappy books and a boring necklace poor poor girl

• Sad
What dull boring presents -she really cannot be bothered buying her kids anything. Guess it was much easier when it was gifted and therefore required no thought at all!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.