Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Lee likes going to the supermarket but otherwise surely the stay at home mother with duck all else to do would do boring stuff like that while he’s away so they can do fun stuff when he’s back?!
Exactly! Or why not get a food shop delivered the day before he comes back?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’s not posting on her public story to force people over to pay to make a quick buck for Christmas.

As for not knowing what they want for Christmas mine doesn’t watch tv with adverts and knows what he wants.

She’ll just buy what she always does;
Books
Shower Gel
Plasters
LOL Dolls

The girls might get lucky if she’s gifted something of actual interest but unlikely these days.

Wonder what she’ll treat herself too this year.. New iPhone 13
Peloton Treadmill
Another Dog

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a lazy bleeping witch. She could have easily done a food shop yesterday or the day before, why drag her husband who's been offshore working hard.

The girls don't get much bought for them anyway at Christmad as she does, want, need, read, eat etc so it shouldn't take too much work to get a few bits and pieces for them.

Reactions: 11
Did Mrs M swallow a dictionary, ‘whilst’ is a pretty big word for her ;-)
Still tit at grammar though, there’s an apostrophe missing. Grips my tit with these “influencers” - bleeping spell properly and use correct grammar, you’re addressing hundreds of thousands of people 😠 or bots in Meldrum’s case but you know what I mean.

Reactions: 7
Did a deep clean but still didn’t clean the fireplace…does she think a deep clean is getting hoover tram lines in the carpet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My kids at similar ages used to circle what they wanted in my catalogue each had a different colour then I had to try and buy at least ever 3 of the things they picked and a couple of surprises they never seemed to have any problem telling me what they hoped to get all of these influencers do this crap it's just casting a net in the hope of gifted stuff or they have so little to do with their kids how could they not know? My grandbairns start asking around June isn't this normal?
Her hair looks dreadful thought she was using Olaplex more lies or she should ask for a refund its as dry as straw.

Reactions: 10
Surely the kids friends would be mentioning what they want for Christmas too? My middle child changed their mind every other day what they want for Christmas cos so-and-so at school mentioned something they wanted and now it sounds amazing. I must admit though, my oldest is the same age as Saffiyah and it’s quite tricky for a ‘main’ present this year. Not quite old enough for typical teenage stuff like phones/iPods etc but too old for typical toys like dolls (you can never be too old for Barbies in my eyes)

Reactions: 5
The kids don't probably ask as it's never been the routine. Basically they got whatever mother was gifted or could pick up in Costco or Aldi easily. At a push Smyths if they have given her a voucher. 😂.

£6 goes far in the close friends scheme doesn't it? The exclusive content is unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she think it’s odd to not know what your own children want for Christmas? She comes out with this stuff and has such little self-awareness, I would be embarrassed to admit that to my friends, let alone Insta randoms.

(Obviously there’s a world of difference between a child boy being sure what they want etc)

I can almost imagine her shouting through the door of the locked playroom (got to take that me time when you can get it!) “Gurrrrrls, look it’s best you all know now, Santa isn’t real. I’m sorry if that breaks your hearts F and P but you need to understand that I pay for it (and your dad chips in too) so I don’t want Santa getting any credit”

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she think it’s odd to not know what your own children want for Christmas? She comes out with this stuff and has such little self-awareness, I would be embarrassed to admit that to my friends, let alone Insta randoms.

(Obviously there’s a world of difference between a child boy being sure what they want etc)

I can almost imagine her shouting through the door of the locked playroom (got to take that me time when you can get it!) “Gurrrrrls, look it’s best you all know now, Santa isn’t real. I’m sorry if that breaks your hearts F and P but you need to understand that I pay for it (and your dad chips in too) so I don’t want Santa getting any credit”
Gurrrrrls, 15 trolls took away Santa!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A chin wag was basically just her moaning she doesn’t know what to get her kids for Christmas.
Surely her kids must have interests?
She said she got them some book box sets and poppy some knock off kinetic sand from Costco.
Surely her kids love things like nail polish, make up, hair stuff, horses, clothes? No idea what girls that age like to be honest but surely they have some hobbies?
Her hair……! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
What’s with the drama of not knowing what to get the inconveniences?

what happened to that wanky poem she always runs Xmas by?

Something from asda
Something from aldi
Something from lidl
Something from Costco
Nothing kindly gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Dunno why she even bothers with christmas. She’s like Ebenezer Scrooge anyway and shoves the Christmas tree back in the loft first thing on Boxing Day anyway. She may aswell just not bother.

Reactions: 13
Out walking the dog enjoying me time while I’m guessing L is doing the school run. Doesn’t even let the bloke have a lie in.. where’s she going to drag him off to today I wonder?
It’s like she can’t function without him having to wait for him to get back to go to Aldi - yes it’s on the way to Dyce but it’s not like she does anything anyway since all the inconveniences are in full time childcare.

Reactions: 11
Out walking the dog enjoying me time while I’m guessing L is doing the school run. Doesn’t even let the bloke have a lie in.. where’s she going to drag him off to today I wonder?
It’s like she can’t function without him having to wait for him to get back to go to Aldi - yes it’s on the way to Dyce but it’s not like she does anything anyway since all the inconveniences are in full time childcare.
She seems to have a problem with driving. She hardly ever drives and when she does it’s never anywhere far. She never goes off on her own to do a supermarket shop or takes the dog anywhere in the car for a walk and she never puts the girls in the car and takes them anywhere for a day out on her own. Definitely an issue with driving.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.