Mrs Meldrum #116 A fun sponge in buttery soft leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Show me your skint without showing me your skint! Let’s pimp our kids lee as can’t afford the pelaton payments and need some money - if this doesn’t show her family how deranged and deplorable she is I don’t know what will!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m completely baffled by this. She hasn’t even given an indication of what this riveting extra content will be and yet 50+ people have agreed to pay her for it. That is £300 a month. I think I might try it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She won’t get £6 per member a month though as the company will take their cut and for her to succeed she will have to actually do some work MLM by another name - another carcrash - why put her kids on this if she wants privacy all about the money what a sad cow!

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of people will sign up initially to see what they get - then cancel when it s Beggy s same old tit. She s going to have to work hard if people are paying and we all know that don t happen x

Reactions: 6
This is nothing short of prostituting your life. What the hell is this voyeuristic bullshit! Its basically a snowflakes youtube!

Who in their right mind would pay £6 a month to watch her (or anyone) more closely. Makes me think of the current Hollyoaks story line (I know I know its a guilty pleasure!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh that sounds so creepy and pointless. As above mentioned it wouldn’t stop any obsessed weirdos seeing her life if anything they might get a thrill paying for it. Half the time I just read her thread and don’t both with her stories so can’t imagine why people would pay for her thrilling content and if she features her children on their she really is a low life.

Reactions: 4
This is nothing short of prostituting your life. What the hell is this voyeuristic bullshit! Its basically a snowflakes youtube!

Who in their right mind would pay £6 a month to watch her more closely. Makes me think of the current Hollyoaks story line (I know I know its a guilty pleasure!)
I thought she stopped so much social media to help with mental health, that she was happier not sharing the girls, that she was NOT an influencer despite the ads!!! Smeldrum, we know you read here - you are an absolute joke and a disgrace! Swipe ups and crappy ads obviously not raking enough in - get off your arse and get a proper job instead of scamming folk at £6 per month!!!!

Reactions: 11
Who the f*ck does she think she is?! Some kind of royalty. Off her bloody rocker. And those people that sign up, sorry I’m absolutely speechless. 🤯

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it funny that this has coincided with the universal credit cut? 🤔 That she returned to instagram when furlough came to an end?🤔Obviously spent grandpa's inheritance!!!! I smell bullshit!

Reactions: 9
How has she no shame, NHS staff working flat out for the past 18 months or so and her getting nearly £300 a month for doing duck all. Its fucked up selling your private life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.