Mrs Meldrum #110 On yer bike, Beggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Clare cracking title love 👍

is there really much of a catch up needed?
she’s still sanding her face and calling it a side hussle to her main non existent hustle
They went on a mini break to the capital but did absolutely duck all but mooch and drink expensive OJ

Lee as always looks done in, poor wee soul (ha)

Oh and we’ve been promoted from bastards to WANKERS 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I mean it says it all that in an entire thread, all she’s achieved is tit poses and sanding her face. And revisiting the same places on a loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Stop worrying about what wankers think of you”

Coming from Rebecca & Lee who are on tattle every single day.....

Ermmmmm

take your own advice you absolute imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
@Clare cracking title love 👍

is there really much of a catch up needed?
she’s still sanding her face and calling it a side hussle to her main non existent hustle
They went on a mini break to the capital but did absolutely duck all but mooch and drink expensive OJ

Lee as always looks done in, poor wee soul (ha)

Oh and we’ve been promoted from bastards to WANKERS 🥳🥳🥳🥳
You forgot about her practically wetting herself over the fact they've bought a peloton - now that restrictions are easing and gyms are reopening

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a waste of a spare room. Is there any part of that godawful house that they have managed to make homey in 2 years?

Reactions: 18
So she’s pretty much moved all the tit that was everywhere into a pile at one side of the room and labelled it charity shop 🙄

Not even bagged it up.. she said she was starting the room 7 hours ago haha lazy bint!

Reactions: 15
Hahaha tap to tidy! She moved shite from one part of the room to the other! Haha! Such a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That post about wankers is being shared by every disfunctional bastard on Instagram, who just happen to have a thread on Tattle 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Surely it would be better to keep the spare room with a bed and do the garage as a home gym?
How can they use a bike upstairs if they children are in bed? And how heavy are those bikes to actually carry up the stairs?
Why do they rush everything and not think about things logically. I would get some foam mats for the garage floor, put the bike in there, get some weights etc, maybe even a bench and make it a little gym with some music too!

Reactions: 33
Has anyone asked her if she's had her covid jab? If she's mentioned it I missed it

Reactions: 5
This must be killer for her that Beggy Lamb has got more than she has...! Apologies if this has been covered before, I was doing some digging and 'Begins With You' is basically just another MLM scheme - sell sell sell those facial sanders, and live life like the 'entrepreneurs' that set it up and move to Marbella. My worst feckin nightmare 🙈 the company has only been going since Sept 2020. Selling "the world's most popular facial product" - surely the world's most popular facial product is a cotton pad?! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s amazing is that she’s managed to sign up 8 other imbeciles to flog face sanders...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely it would be better to keep the spare room with a bed and do the garage as a home gym?
How can they use a bike upstairs if they children are in bed? And how heavy are those bikes to actually carry up the stairs?
Why do they rush everything and not think about things logically. I would get some foam mats for the garage floor, put the bike in there, get some weights etc, maybe even a bench and make it a little gym with some music too!
Don’t come here with your common sense and good ideas Jellybean, they are not welcome at Begsville! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole house is so badly planned and thought out! Every time her mood changes, so does the whole plan. And the house ends up looking a right state with no cohesiveness as a result!

Reactions: 12
I will never understand spending money on crap fads and bad fast fashion when wee Lee is separated from his kids, literally working his arse off and she despises every moment he’s away and she has to actually, you know, parent.
In a years time the over priced bike will be the worlds most expensive clothes rack and he will have aged another 5 years.
She will never just call it the bike either cos it’s all about being able to say, ‘we got a peloton’. Wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gosh she is low level seller wonder how much crap they gave shift.
Its network marketing more so than the product.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.