Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the last thread mentioned all the clothes changes Florrie has and I know Reb has said thats just how Florrie is before but I was sure S had done that when she was little and Ive looked back and found an old vlog its title is Broken 3 year old from June 2015 she mentions in this that S changes clothes all the time but she doesn't like it not like Florrie who does it and its ok.
Actually the whole vlog is just horrible I feel so sorryfor S for her for a mum to sit down and do a video about how awful you are its just disgusting and to be honest everything she says just sounds like any 3 year old its worth a watch and may not stay there for long as I would not want my child to see it.

Thanks for the new thread Queenie.

Reactions: 15
Griniola is the product name not a misspelling. I brought it a few weeks ago and it’s really nice but might boycott it now. It’s aimed at kids so smaller bits and I suspect more sugar.

That child should not be out without a coat it’s freezing!!! Perhaps Next never gifted a coat for poor S

Reactions: 12
I wonder if all the people and children in the background wanted to put on Instagram ??
I thought that too. They just don’t care do they.

That child should not be out without a coat it’s freezing!!! Perhaps next never gifted a coat for poor S
It’s fact she is all wrapped up warm and s at least could if they zipped up the coat and S has no hope. Even closes car park would require a wee walk as you can’t just park at theatre and straight into the building. Poor toot.

Reactions: 9
Meldrum Carols part 3 ?

O little town of Aberdeen
The town we spin our lies ?
The Meldrum house of sponsored tit,
Are toting up their buys ?

Yet in thy dark bins outside,
The truth is crystal clear,
The gifts we give our loved ones,

Will all been gifted gear. ?

Reactions: 29
Adventure seeker????. Is that a misspelling. Shouldn't it read Ad seeker ????
20181216_151533.jpg

Reactions: 24
I’ve never known kids lately je F and P to be so chesty/I’ll all the time. They often are pictured out without coats done up, no wonder they get ill. It’s Aberdeen! It’s freezing! They are sooo cheap, only going when stuff is free, I’d be utterly pissed off seeing them there! Freeloading scumbags, selling your children’s privacy!

Reactions: 14
Meldrum Carols part 3 ?

:ROFLMAO: I just sang that to my husband. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Meldrum Carols part 3 ?

Singing away to all these fantastic carols. ‘Tis
The season and all that!

Side note - don’t think I’ve seen Poppy without a streaming nose for months now. She never seems to be well. How many walks can one family go on, my kids would get a bit fed up of that! And when will they pay for treats for the girls by themselves. Those girls are never taken anywhere out of their own pockets. Put a bloody coat on all
your children for goodness sake!

They are my thoughts for today ?

Reactions: 14
Someone on the last thread mentioned all the clothes changes Florrie has and I know Reb has said thats just how Florrie is before but I was sure S had done that when she was little and Ive looked back and found an old vlog its title is Broken 3 year old from June 2015 she mentions in this that S changes clothes all the time but she doesn't like it not like Florrie who does it and its ok.
Actually the whole vlog is just horrible I feel so sorryfor S for her for a mum to sit down and do a video about how awful you are its just disgusting and to be honest everything she says just sounds like any 3 year old its worth a watch and may not stay there for long as I would not want my child to see it.

Thanks for the new thread Queenie.
Just because it'll be deleted before we know it, here is the video so you can watch without having to look for it.

Broken Reb

Reactions: 4
Singing away to all these fantastic carols. ‘Tis
The season and all that!

Side note - don’t think I’ve seen Poppy without a streaming nose for months now. She never seems to be well. How many walks can one family go on, my kids would get a bit fed up of that! And when will they pay for treats for the girls by themselves. Those girls are never taken anywhere out of their own pockets. Put a bloody coat on all
your children for goodness sake!

They are my thoughts for today ?
I can remember when Florrie was younger, her nose was constantly snooty... and they never seemed to notice it?. Completely oblivious to it. I actually used to want to hand them a bloody tissue ????

I can remember when Florrie was younger, her nose was constantly snooty... and they never seemed to notice it?. Completely oblivious to it. I actually used to want to hand them a bloody tissue ????
Snotty not snooty.... it's her mother that's snooty???

Reactions: 5
Just watched BM's vlog and LP says that they have a WhatsApp group "of 3", Louise, Katie and Emma.. no Reb. Hmmm wonder why she got binned off? As initially she was there with them all.

Reactions: 8
Been reading through these forums for a while now and it appears its not only me that feels she really is cruel to safiyah. I've thought it for a long time now but it seems to becoming clearer everytime she posts something on either Instagram or YouTube!
Wonder if it all boils down to safiyah wasn't planned and 7 years on she still can't accept the fact she had to change her lifestyle...

Reactions: 18
Another walk in the woods for tonight's vlog and eating a branded cereal that is probably in the bin already:rolleyes:. How many grocery hauls have we seen telling us that they don't buy branded cereal or branded anything for that matter. Cheap as chips when it comes to food shopping! She can't honestly think that this snooze fest trash she's putting out is going to last!
I'm also in agreement about how Safiyah is dressed for the day at the panto. Exactly my first thought when i saw it! Poor girl must be freezing!

Irisx if anything she should be thankful to S as she would have had to go and get a job had she not come along! I think she really does hate S's name and it probably irks her to no end:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Whatever you do, do not waste 10 minutes of your life on tonight’s video. What a joke! I’m actually cringing watching her turn to the camera eating a bowl of children’s cereal...has she no shame! I’m embarrassed for her! Oh and yes let’s all go and have some structured chart fun in the scary woods behind our house and drag our really ill baby out with us! :oops: This is honestly turning into a total train wreck!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.