Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the picture like?
I’ve tried to attach it but it’s not working, I’ve not uploaded a picture before so every chance I’m doing it wrong! Hopefully another lovely bastard can upload it for you to see - sorry 😕

Reactions: 1
Her sister looks different .very much like her mother Karen in this pic.
Is that her sisters dog
Dident realise Edinburgh had a beach.
Wheres the older 2 girls in that shot I assume safaya has take the pictures.
That outfit doesn't look flattering on reb at all either she is larger than she makes out or its outfit that makes her appear wider.
Lees in a troubled life of their own making.
Do they have matching sunnies on.

Reactions: 6
Actually looking at shot of sister she looks like Mrs meldrum before the roses tan, fillers and fake hair.

Reactions: 7
A tale of two couples.
Couple on the right: Open smiles, bodies turned to each other, knees touching, nothing between them.
Couple on the left: One not even looking at the camera, grimace more than a grin, bodies turned away from each other, no physical connection, bag between them to prevent contact.
No need for a psychic to tell where the latter couple's relationship is headed.

Reactions: 23
A tale of two couples.
Couple on the right: Open smiles, bodies turned to each other, knees touching, nothing between them.
Couple on the left: One not even looking at the camera, grimace more than a grin, bodies turned away from each other, no physical connection, bag between them to prevent contact.
No need for a psychic to tell where the latter couple's relationship is headed.
I agree, the body language between the couples says it all. One couple happy….one heading for disaster!!

Haha the body language says it all. I don’t want to be here, I’m only loving my pint. Beca is all about get my best angle, want to look as edgy as I can in my granny jeans! 😆😆

Reactions: 8
The body language screams at you! I’m guessing it must have been Ma Cannon who took the photo, in which case it is very telling that Lee isn’t even looking at the camera, he is deliberately looking away. Cue a loved up photo of Beggy and Lee in 3,2,1...?!

Reactions: 9
Cleaning the office/ironing room/spare room soon to be peloton room but let me sit down and film my crappy bracelet so I can ad link. The bike won’t pay for itself - pennies for ice cream aka #penniesforpeloton

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In don't think Lee is deliberately looking away here... I think the wee one looks a little bit upset about something and he's looking at her to see if she's ok. Poor wee toot is the only person in the picture without a drink as well!

In don't think Lee is deliberately looking away here... I think the wee one looks a little bit upset about something and he's looking at her to see if she's ok. Poor wee toot is the only person in the picture without a drink as well!
Maybe.... but the body language speaks volumes and that doesn’t lie. They’re both totally closed off and facing away from each other with barriers in between them.
And that won’t have been the only photo taken, old Beggy eye duck will have insisted on loads being taken until she gets one she thinks SHE looks good in.

Reactions: 10
Her sister looks different .very much like her mother Karen in this pic.
Is that her sisters dog
Dident realise Edinburgh had a beach.
Wheres the older 2 girls in that shot I assume safaya has take the pictures.
That outfit doesn't look flattering on reb at all either she is larger than she makes out or its outfit that makes her appear wider.
Lees in a troubled life of their own making.
Do they have matching sunnies on.
We’ve got a few beaches. Very lucky. 👍

Reactions: 5
If this is indeed directed at tattle then guys.... we’ve been promoted from Bastards to WANKERS .... wahoooooo 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

New thread

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.