Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwh this could have been Begster if she'd not been a cockwomble. Can just see them all looking like the blooming Von Trapps of Next. 😂
What's the saying? Be kind to everyone on the way up as you'll meet the same people on the way down? 😋

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Awwh this could have been Begster if she'd not been a cockwomble. Can just see them all looking like the blooming Von Trapps of Next. 😂
What's the saying? Be kind to everyone on the way up as you'll meet the same people on the way down? 😋
Who
Who is that..?

Reactions: 1
I have seen this on another account by another Influencer, they posted a story , £100 gift card code/barcode for people to use at Starbucks it's free for anyone one to use just get the barista to scan the code not sure if this happened here but possible

Reactions: 3
Not even a thought for how Lee must feel sat waiting to come home, or the children being disappointed, just all about her!!!!

Also, I don’t mind making a new thread but my suggestion for title has the most likes right now so feel a bit awkward 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another stupid instahun quoting drivel- “ who’s showing up for themselves today?”
FFS does these moronic women really have nothing better to do?! Honestly they all need a swift kick up the arse and to get a REAL job that doesn’t involve endless stupid ‘quotes’ and posing in mirrors!

Not even a thought for how Lee must feel sat waiting to come home, or the children being disappointed, just all about her!!!!

Also, I don’t mind making a new thread but my suggestion for title has the most likes right now so feel a bit awkward 🥴🤣
Don’t be daft!! If it got the most likes, go for it 👍👍👍

Reactions: 10
I have seen this on another account by another Influencer, they posted a story , £100 gift card code/barcode for people to use at Starbucks it's free for anyone one to use just get the barista to scan the code not sure if this happened here but possible
That explains it!

Reactions: 1
Hahaha yeah he did!! When they were having that creepy threesome with Rami..... when they were both licking his hole and carrying on like infatuated teenagers. They both fancied a bit of the old Ramminator.

Didn’t Rami make Beggy wear an orange vest or something in the gym as she’d storied that she’d had a curry??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Didn’t Rami make Beggy wear an orange vest or something in the gym as she’d storied that she’d had a curry??
It was a weighted vest. Yes, apparently if she had “been bad” and had a curry or a McDonald’s he would make her wear the weighted vest at her next PT session.

he’s an absolute arsewipe.He’s not a proper PT. he’s a jumped up wee prick who
Only works there because his long suffering wife made her Dad & brother let him work there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m being really thick, I have no idea what this means

This is my idea of fashion hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m being really thick, I have no idea what this means
It's like one of those 'acts of kindness'
I seen it happen on another influencer story.
They bought £100 starbucks gift card
Posted the barcode/code of the gift card on there stories for people(followers ect )to use dont know if that explains it any better

Reactions: 3
It's like one of those 'acts of kindness'
I seen it happen on another influencer story.
They bought £100 starbucks gift card
Posted the barcode/code of the gift card on there stories for people(followers ect )to use dont know if that explains it any better
Omg how cringe though if you turned up and it had all been used!! How do you even word that to the barista? 'I'll just try this barcode of someone posted on their Insta' CRINGE

• Haha
Omg how cringe though if you turned up and it had all been used!! How do you even word that to the barista? 'I'll just try this barcode of someone posted on their Insta' CRINGE
Again, are these the actions of a woman who earns £6k per grid post? She's desperate!

Reactions: 8
See she booked a nail app today. Lee not even home for a few hours and she's buggering off to a nail appointment. He is probably exhausted from nightshift

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.