Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone local know if this is actually a thing, I googled but got nothing. I can’t wrap my head around it.
I know that number one in banchory was using nearly out of date food from the local supermarkets to make meals for those that required them. They also hold a fruit and veg stall twice a week which we try to visit supporting local businesses and charities which have been hit hard.
I was also offered a food box, but declined. As a shielder I get a food delivery and I am so grateful for that. I was getting really stressed and anxious about visiting supermarkets. Wherever possible I have posted on social media about the initiatives of local businesses who are just trying to keep going.

This is abhorrent behaviour. She might be asset rich and cash poor, but why buy all that crap clothes, tv, hot chocolate maker, leggings of nightmares etc. And I thought she couldn't get any lower, but here she is limboing into 2021.

Reactions: 10
I know that number one in banchory was using nearly out of date food from the local supermarkets to make meals for those that required them. They also hold a fruit and veg stall twice a week which we try to visit supporting local businesses and charities which have been hit hard.
I was also offered a food box, but declined. As a shielder I get a food delivery and I am so grateful for that. I was getting really stressed and anxious about visiting supermarkets. Wherever possible I have posted on social media about the initiatives of local businesses who are just trying to keep going.

This is abhorrent behaviour. She might be asset rich and cash poor, but why buy all that crap clothes, tv, hot chocolate maker, leggings of nightmares etc. And I thought she couldn't get any lower, but here she is limboing into 2021.
What a wonderful initiative and as a local if its that, what a wonderful thing to share on her platform. Local sheep then being able to share with others on their Facebook etc as it's not always obvious who around you would have a need.
Likewise, if it is something like this it shows her as a disgusting, greedy, self entitled witch. What on earth was she thinking? 😱
Instead of home and cosy in front of her fire in Marshmallow Mansion of Tears she needs to clarify what the hell it's about before this spirals.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.