Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honour of her Fabulously mismatched cave lounge full of #kindly gifted freebies.

Screenshot_20181209-171836.jpg

Reactions: 10
I would have more respect for her if she was honest.

Look I come from a well off family and they bankroll me and my sister with holidays and houses.

I dont know why she thinks we all jealous haters.

I dont like her new house.
Or fact someone was murdered there.

You would have thourght she get the mansion and 100k then slow down a bit.
A pr person woukd have said after disney keep a lower less baggy profile and try and repair their greedy grabby desparate image their brand has now.

Some time away to reflect.
Some private moments
Meldrums might be gone but sadly due to vlogs on her channel and insta stories the girls privacy and safety is as exposed as ever.

If it's not an ad or family are vlog

It's hauls that maybe she hates as she has to fund with her own dollar.

Let's not forget she paid a whole 5quid for Zuma she paid for riding lessons but got whole years gym membership free and at least 4holidays free this year.

They must be well annoyed not to have more kindly gifted stuff for house.

Kate murnane has been gifted luxury bathroom.
Dining furniture from maison de monde
Loads from home sense
Free sofa I think was latest
Holiday to Dubai
Lovely vlogger events

The hardly ever networks
Goes to events
Meets with other vloggers.

I guess you get out what you put in
She doesnt put much in.
Yes completely agree she should just be honest. How easy would it be to say “yes I give to such and such charity” or “yes but I’d rather not discuss that on here” rather than block block block

Reactions: 3
In honour of her Fabulously mismatched cave lounge full of #kindly gifted freebies.

View attachment 2974
My first student flat had the same mismatched look, random bits and pieces in a furnished flat.

Since I've bought my own properties I've never had the same problem, but then I buy it all myself and have put time and consideration into making sure products look good together.

Shame that her big posh house looks like student digs inside!

I would have more respect for her if she was honest.

Look I come from a well off family and they bankroll me and my sister with holidays and houses.

I dont know why she thinks we all jealous haters.

I dont like her new house.
Or fact someone was murdered there.

You would have thourght she get the mansion and 100k then slow down a bit.
A pr person woukd have said after disney keep a lower less baggy profile and try and repair their greedy grabby desparate image their brand has now.

Some time away to reflect.
Some private moments
Meldrums might be gone but sadly due to vlogs on her channel and insta stories the girls privacy and safety is as exposed as ever.

If it's not an ad or family are vlog

It's hauls that maybe she hates as she has to fund with her own dollar.

Let's not forget she paid a whole 5quid for Zuma she paid for riding lessons but got whole years gym membership free and at least 4holidays free this year.

They must be well annoyed not to have more kindly gifted stuff for house.

Kate murnane has been gifted luxury bathroom.
Dining furniture from maison de monde
Loads from home sense
Free sofa I think was latest
Holiday to Dubai
Lovely vlogger events

The hardly ever networks
Goes to events
Meets with other vloggers.

I guess you get out what you put in
She doesnt put much in.
She does a lot of ads but the way she engages with her followers is something that Mrs M should emulate! Maybe the fact she is classy, gracious and respectful is the reason big brands like Visit Dubai and LG want to work with Kate, and Mrs M attracts manky clothes spray!!

Reactions: 7
She does a lot of ads but the way she engages with her followers is something that Mrs M should emulate! Maybe the fact she is classy, gracious and respectful is the reason big brands like Visit Dubai and LG want to work with Kate, and Mrs M attract manky clothes spray!!
Agreed tui v Dubai
I like Kate's house although so much cream wouldent work with my family
She's had lots freebies but her new house looks well out together not a mismatch mess it all goes together. She's not been slave to trends.

Reactions: 2
My first student flat had the same mismatched look, random bits and pieces in a furnished flat.

Since I've bought my own properties I've never had the same problem, but then I buy it all myself and have put time and consideration into making sure products look good together.

Shame that her big posh house looks like student digs inside!
I think my student places looked better because it wasn't all new and mismatched. I laugh everytime I see their pissy little attempts at a fire and still think it needs a proper guard.

OMG she's blocked me! All I did was like the earlier comment re. asking her what she does with all the gifted stuff. Seriously?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She would NOT survive being an NHS worker.
Maybe she should follow a nurse for a day. See what a real job is!
She can with me tomorrow start 7.30 but get there 7.15 so I can make myself a hot drink chances are I won’t get one again or not till a lot later then prob no break and Finnish at 8 that’s if I get out on time !!

So its another day

Another next jumper
Kids head to toe next
More next ads and grubby affiliate link

Off to see their 2nd Santa?in a week.

She must curl her hair every day at ends covered up a bad cut.
Wasn't she asking for Santa recommendations the other day as they were "only seeing one this year"?!

Reactions: 6
Ooppsss....unable to comment on Mrs M’s latest Instagram re Wilco. Must be blocked for some reason. Just wanted to let her know the Dr Beckmann she mentions is currently £1.50 instead of the £3.00 she mentions. What is the point in having Instagram and followers if they are unable to comment??
She’s supposed to be advertising this tit - she could at least check she’s promoting the correct price #fail #sackhernow

Tonight’s vlog - £600 for 2 rugs?!?!? Could have carpeted for that. Another planet, mind you when everything else in your life if #kindlygifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.