Mrs Mearns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised there isn't a thread already. All she does is moan. She doesn't work but she is soooooo busy every day.

Reactions: 2
Yes this one annoys me !

Claims to be a solo parent ... no love your husband works away , total fanny.

^^instagram

Her day - take kids to school/nursery. Sit in local coffee shop. Go shopping. Moan how busy the day has been as it's now time to pick up the kids. Tea/bed. Wine. Moan how busy the day has been ??‍♀

Reactions: 1
Argh I cannot stand when people claim to be a ‘single’ parent, just because their other half works away/long hours. Never would I compare the fact I usually am alone with the kids through the week to that of the struggle that a genuine single parent has ?

She is local -ish to me, hence why I was aware of her. There is also another one local -ish, ‘oddhogg’- she just comes across as very dull.

Argh I cannot stand when people claim to be a ‘single’ parent, just because their other half works away/long hours. Never would I compare the fact I usually am alone with the kids through the week to that of the struggle that a genuine single parent has ?

She is local -ish to me, hence why I was aware of her. There is also another one local -ish, ‘oddhogg’- she just comes across as very dull.
More Aberdeen/shire blogger/vlogger/floggers?! We must have more here per sq mile than anywhere else ??

Argh I cannot stand when people claim to be a ‘single’ parent, just because their other half works away/long hours.
Pisses me off no end. One parent having a busy job is in no way a single parent. It's all woe is me and my hard life when they have no clue.

Just had a quick look. It’s going to be a no from me! They honestly must think that their lives are much more exctiting than they actually are. I read some of her posts, what is it with people apologising for not having posted for a few days. I’m sure your 2000 followers will cope not seeing you having a coffee for one day ?

Reactions: 2
This woman has got to be the moaniest person on you tube; why someone this monotone and mundane would choose social media as a career/hobby is beyond me; she acts like her life is just one big inconvenience to her. Cannot abide her.

I unfollowed her a while ago.... used to follow her after seeing this thread a while back,
I just thought of her now when reading something about Mrs meldrum as they are from the same area...

is Mrs mearns still on insta?
still moaning about doing nothing all day?