Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right i have a stupid question thats really bugging me.. when a youtuber gets to go on brand trip should they not say it is an ad as they are advertising that company?

Reactions: 9
Have you seen the stuff she is selling on her depop. Gifted items that she is selling to line her own pockets. No wonder she can afford all she is doing to the house etc. Makes you want to vomit ?

Reactions: 6
She's a complete air head. Can't be doing with her. Barbie springs to mind?????

Reactions: 4
She just went on a trip with Elizabeth arden ~ but I feel like her house is a bit cluttered.

Reactions: 3
I still watch her. Why the flying fuuuck do I do this to myself.

“Ow linky, is thap a mousie wousie you’ve brought in for mumsie”

“Babe, do yow louff me babe”

THAT bleeping FAKE LISP IS DRIVING ME TOWARDS A RAGE.
A RAGE THAT WILL PUT MY LAPTOP IN DANGER.

Lydia and Victoria (in the frow) have become THE most passive aggressive, salty influencers Oon line ? they do not like declaring how much they get for free that’s for sure ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still watch her. Why the flying fuuuck do I do this to myself.

“Ow linky, is thap a mousie wousie you’ve brought in for mumsie”

“Babe, do yow louff me babe”

THAT bleeping FAKE LISP IS DRIVING ME TOWARDS A RAGE.
A RAGE THAT WILL PUT MY LAPTOP IN DANGER.

Lydia and Victoria (in the frow) have become THE most passive aggressive, salty influencers Oon line ? they do not like declaring how much they get for free that’s for sure ?
100% agree they are the worst

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand her!!! She’s so arrogant! She always acts like her tit doesn’t smell!!!

have no idea who victoria is, but I watch enough of these girls, not gonna had one more to my list :LOL:

Reactions: 4
have no idea who victoria is, but I watch enough of these girls, not gonna had one more to my list :LOL:
She’s another “babe” Lisper who just got engaged and wouldn’t blow her nose unless the tissue she used was gifted by Gucci.
And the SHADE on this one when she realised she had to declare spons/gifts/vouchers and actually tell the truth.
Her upcoming wedding is now gonna be one big advertisement ? and Lydia could hide that fact but vicki won’t be that lucky.
Her most salty comment in to date was something about having to declare air as #gifted
She did a haul a few weeks back and it’s ALL “this was gifted” “I got this with a voucher sent to me” “this was gifted”
She’s that sweet type that could turn on you and stab you with a stiletto in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s another “babe” Lisper who just got engaged and wouldn’t blow her nose unless the tissue she used was gifted by Gucci.
And the SHADE on this one when she realised she had to declare spons/gifts/vouchers and actually tell the truth.
Her upcoming wedding is now gonna be one big advertisement ? and Lydia could hide that fact but vicki won’t be that lucky.
Her most salty comment in to date was something about having to declare air as #gifted
She did a haul a few weeks back and it’s ALL “this was gifted” “I got this with a voucher sent to me” “this was gifted”
She’s that sweet type that could turn on you and stab you with a stiletto in a heartbeat.
Yikes, good god, I can't stand those girls.. your last sentence made me LOL

I find her incredibly
false and completely un relatable...I wonder why she doesn’t have much of a relationship with her mother?

The new top she has at the end of her latest ‘vlog’. The pink puffy sleeved top.... with massive red flowers. Right on her boobs. Now I can’t un-see it!! ??‍♀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.