Mrs hinches effect

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Mrs hinch has been on tv with help from her husband who’s involved in promoting tv do you think all these cleaning accounts just want to be her? And when they get the magic 10k follows why then do they turn there noses up to the people who helped them reach there 10k.. be truthful what are they gaining

Reactions: 4
Moving to general discussion as this isn't about a family :)

Never followed hinch. Heard too much of her bullying other accs, getting her cult oops i mean army to troll n harass people for "stealing" her cleaning tips ? Cos no one ever cleaned before hinch was about.
I have to admit tho, they're very good at marketing and sales.
Ofc people are gonna want a piece of the action, n for most itll be by any means necessary

• Heart
A lot do they even go as far as doing that screech laugh she does just stop. Some reply but the ones who don't have usually forgotten who helped them out your following can make or break you people forget that

Never followed hinch. Heard too much of her bullying other accs, getting her cult oops i mean army to troll n harass people for "stealing" her cleaning tips ? Cos no one ever cleaned before hinch was about.
I have to admit tho, they're very good at marketing and sales.
Ofc people are gonna want a piece of the action, n for most itll be by any means necessary
Shd doesn't encourage that just tell them all the best mate ??

Ive seen on fb pages for cleaning how crazy these women get if someone dares to even remotely disagree with hinch. Its truly terrifying how brainwashed these people are ?

Reactions: 7
Is this Mrs hinch this bad never realised comes across as nice doesn’t she
She comes across a lovely tbh from what ive seen. But too lovely if that makes sense ?
1 acc i followed on insta got some vile abuse for something daft that she apparently copied from hinch even tho it was in the girls highlights months before hinch even appeared.
Maybe she doesnt encourage her cult to hound people but she has been called out on more than 1 occassion so surely if she was as nice as she makes out shed be telling them she dont agree with them trolling people?

Reactions: 3
I saw screenshots pulled off her Twitter after she went on this morning and she was bullying and said some pretty nasty tit. I mean people can change but she comes across as a bit of a try hard to me. If she wasn't cleaning what basically is a brand new showhome I think more people could relate rather than feel depressed that they've spent so long cleaning and it's not sparkling also she hasn't any children running around making mess so I don't understand how busy mum's find her relatable ??‍♀

Reactions: 5
The copying thing is mental tbh she didn't invent it and she wasn't the first person to use zoflo since she joined a group on fb for it. Joined not the creator lol needs to calm down with that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also heard someone wrote her book for her and just put her name on it could be hearsay but some thing to think about

She isnt relatable at all. Im sorry but what adult gives their cleaning products pet names ?
I believe shes tryna make off the women with anxiety etc now too. There is no way that woman suffers with bad anxiety. Last thing i wanna do is post stories chatting nonsense about putting cloths to bed n going on tv. Especially if i knew i wasnt 100% squeaky clean (excuse the pun ?). Any normal person would be terrified that someome would find the nasty tweets. Nvm a person with anxiety. Id be a wreck at the thought. Nit have a pitch perfect sales patter ready

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I believe if she had anxiety it would have been mentioned from the start but seems to have only come about the last year reminds me of a sob story quite frankly

• Heart
Also heard someone wrote her book for her and just put her name on it could be hearsay but some thing to think about
Yeah they did she had it all done for her and let’s be honest what can she write about? She’s done nothing in life except clean and most of that is by the paid help

Iv learned 7 ways to squeeze a sponge out and countless ways to clean the oven.. here’s one way, don’t let it get dirty ya filthy cretins ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3