Mrs Hinch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such a cutie, I really feel he’s gonna be neglected when baby Grinch arrives 😆

Soz wrong emoji I meant to put 😢
Just came across this thread, oh how wrong we all were for thinking the dog would get pushed aside, sadly it’s actually been her actual baby 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can someone give me a brief synopsis of Mrs Hinchs wrongdoings? I have never followed her but aware of her Insta fame. I'm just curious as to why she has had so many threads, and to be quite frank I can't be arsed to read through them all to find out why! Many thanks in advance :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Can someone give me a brief synopsis of Mrs Hinchs wrongdoings? I have never followed her but aware of her Insta fame. I'm just curious as to why she has had so many threads, and to be quite frank I can't be arsed to read through them all to find out why! Many thanks in advance :ROFLMAO:
This is her rave thread for people who like her.

This is her rave thread for people who like her.
Yes. I am aware of that. Clearly people who don't like her come on this thread. A question like this would get lost on her other thread. I didn't realise there were rules about where you can post genuine questions. Whether you like her or not, i was just curious as to why so many don't like her. A few bullet points will do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. I am aware of that. Clearly people who don't like her come on this thread. A question like this would get lost on her other thread. I didn't realise there were rules about where you can post genuine questions. Whether you like her or not, i was just curious as to why so many don't like her. A few bullet points will do 🤣
There’s way too many to remember!!
She lies constantly
She sprays way too many chemicals round her baby and dog
She had at least one bbq recently with her family round whilst we are in lockdown
She makes out she doesn’t know how it happened to her but she set out to achieve fame on Instagram
She buys followers
She blocks anyone who isn’t fawning over her
She blocks people for simply liking someone else’s comment
She’s forever calling troll about anyone who has a difference of opinion
I could probably sit here for hours but I can’t be bothered lol
As u can see by the amount of threads on her there are hundreds of reasons people don’t like her

Reactions: 4
There’s way too many to remember!!
She lies constantly
She sprays way too many chemicals round her baby and dog
She had at least one bbq recently with her family round whilst we are in lockdown
She makes out she doesn’t know how it happened to her but she set out to achieve fame on Instagram
She buys followers
She blocks anyone who isn’t fawning over her
She blocks people for simply liking someone else’s comment
She’s forever calling troll about anyone who has a difference of opinion
I could probably sit here for hours but I can’t be bothered lol
As u can see by the amount of threads on her there are hundreds of reasons people don’t like her
Exactly as above plus Soph writes notes and letters to herself pretending they are from Hinchers. There was one in Costa a note was written on a napkin, it was either Jamie, Soph or her mother as they was spotted writing the notes.
She received one through the post from a number 1 fan - but the "woman's" writing and Soph's writing was exactly the same.
Soph says she is constantly trolled but is a troll herself - she wrote some nasty things about Tulisa's appearance - see attached.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don't participate in her threads anymore so won't be much help, they move far too fast and I can't keep up 😂. My opinion of her is she is a liar, manipulator and an hole. Hope that helps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually don’t have an opinion about her and like someone else said, those threads move so fast that it’s pointless trying to keep up unless you have all day to sit on here, which I don’t. To me she’s just a bit meh but, some of the stuff she’s meant to have lied about are quite shocking. However, I don’t think the constant mum shaming of her is fair. It’s like the woman can’t do anything right. People were moaning that she was only feeding Ronnie ellas kitchen pouches, so she starts cooking for him, then people were moaning about the lack of meat in his diet and basically just saying that she’s still feeding him crap (she’s not). Say what you want about her rise to fame and the way she’s been misleading about it but the mum shaming is a bit much - another reason as to why I stay away from that thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s mum shamed because she’s a lazy, idiotic mum. Being a mother doesn’t come natural to her that’s very clear to see.

Hinch army where are you?👀

Shall we fill up the thread with bored gifs for a laugh, just in case a hincher attends

• Haha
Reactions: 6