Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt like they were watching their friends on tv?! Give me a break, they couldn’t give 2 shits about you.

Another comment said that they felt like a proud mum. Proud of bleeping what?!

Also Hinch will never have a meet up because then the house of cards would slowly start to crash ... seeing as there wouldn’t be 3 million adorning fans showing up to discuss putting toilet roll in your disinfected zoflora curtains.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah my first thread title! Truly honoured peeps but what a tit show to get to 99 threads!

Who’s on balloon ordering and snow machine hiring for the big 100????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
bloody hell it felt like thread 60 was about three days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the 99 problems and a blank book (can’t remember exactly) had more likes!

Reactions: 7
Just wanted to hop on and say it annoys me how easy she finds motherhood when she has her mum and husband there all day or whenever she needs it. Makes me feel tit at times as I can’t get anything done most of the time as busy with my baby. She could of related to people by saying how she gets less time to clean or how hard motherhood can be instead it’s all bloody swipe ups and over priced books. I wonder if she realises how many of us new mums she makes feel like tit but since someone pointed out she always has her husband being off camera it’s made me realise she really is never alone and always has someone on hand I wish I had that. My husband works long hours and although I could ring my mum I don’t feel it’s fair expecting her to do so much even if she wanted to 🤷‍♀️

sorry just needed the moan about it after a tough day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Just wanted to hop on and say it annoys me how easy she finds motherhood when she has her mum and husband there all day or whenever she needs it. Makes me feel tit at times as I can’t get anything done most of the time as busy with my baby. She could of related to people by saying how she gets less time to clean or how hard motherhood can be instead it’s all bloody swipe ups and over priced books. I wonder if she realises how many of us new mums she makes feel like tit but since someone pointed out she always has her husband being off camera it’s made me realise she really is never alone and always has someone on hand I wish I had that. My husband works long hours and although I could ring my mum I don’t feel it’s fair expecting her to do so much even if she wanted to 🤷‍♀️

I’m in exactly the same boat & totally agree. My partner also works long hours, he’s a great dad but often our girls are asleep by the time he’s home from work. I don’t expect him to do jobs like cooking dinner, housework etc so all that is down to me too. I run my own business from home but most days I do really struggle to juggle everything - I always feel like I’m sacrificing something. She’s not relatable at all 🤷🏼‍♀️ granted, she doesn’t HAVE to talk about her experience of motherhood but I’ve never seen her post about finding any aspects of it hard.

Reactions: 22
I love my husband dearly but I would put a pillow on his face if I had to spend every single moment with him. She's out with her female friend and he's there too (still think she was hiding him), that trip to IKEA, tesco, swimming, aaah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Look at these comments 🤣🤣
This needs to go viral

I’m in exactly the same boat & totally agree. My partner also works long hours, he’s a great dad but often our girls are asleep by the time he’s home from work. I don’t expect him to do jobs like cooking dinner, housework etc so all that is down to me too. I run my own business from home but most days I do really struggle to juggle everything - I always feel like I’m sacrificing something. She’s not relatable at all 🤷🏼‍♀️ granted, she doesn’t HAVE to talk about her experience of motherhood but I’ve never seen her post about finding any aspects of it hard.
Don’t be so hard on yourself love, we all know that Hinch obviously needs the help.. she clearly can’t cope on her own at all, she’s weak! We are strong! We can do it, she can’t!

My sister is just the same as Hinch, she’s always got my mum over.. Like every single day! My mum lives in the village next to my sister but my mum is always helping her out.. If my mum wasn’t there for her she’d go downhill rapidly cause she can’t cope otherwise.. she’s just like Hinch stuck up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Totally agree with you! I have an almost 3 y/o @ home as well as a 7 month old and always feel crap for not being able to clean more. I question myself as to why my house isn’t immaculate 😑

Reactions: 13
I love my husband dearly but I would put a pillow on his face if I had to spend every single moment with him. She's out with her female friend and he's there too (still think she was hiding him), that trip to IKEA, tesco, swimming, aaah!!
I just don't get why she tries to hide it?! I mean she was on live national TV last night, in surprised she didn't make him wear a paper bag on his head! 🤣bleeping twit.

Still can't believe she never mentioned Joe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.