Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if technology & filters weren’t around now & she had to take the camera film into SupaSnaps to collect next day & the trolls looked through them before her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can I say this in BIG?
HIs head looks too little.
What a smug bas'rd wallowing in the wealth the Mrs has acured.

Reactions: 15
Bet she doesn’t keep her hair like that, it looks so much better without those ratty extensions -

Reactions: 29
“Without him I couldn’t do this....”
......what? scam people? No, I don’t suppose you could. You need a sidekick as heartless as you, to help.
Well that’s true cos without him she wouldn’t have a house like that? She wouldn’t be famous with his surname ? She wouldn’t have a fancy Audi to drive about ? And without him she wouldn’t be having this life were shes not worrying about money financial ? So yeah without him she’ll be nothing👌🏻

Reactions: 31
I worry about just how big she is.
She's up there with the stars?
But I wouldn't like to meet her in a dark alley
FB_IMG_1578843447144.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I worry about just how big she is.
She's up there with the stars?
But I wouldn't like to meet her in a dark alley
View attachment 76091
Who's that with her? (And she is tall!! Although believe me, it can be a nuisance when you're younger....I'm over 6ft, and doesn't bother me now, but at 14 almost every boy at school was shorter than me 😂😂😂)

Reactions: 12
Who's that with her? (And she is tall!! Although believe me, it can be a nuisance when you're younger....I'm over 6ft, and doesn't bother me now, but at 14 almost every boy at school was shorter than me 😂😂😂)
That's lil old ma in the middle!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.