Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I preferred my other suggestion which now has more likes but couldn't work out how to delete this one.

The other was:

IT'S STILL TRUE THOUGH HUNS. What a pile of wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
😂 I preferred my other suggestion which now has more likes but couldn't work out how to delete this one.

The other was:

Love this one? Do you name all the threads now?

Reactions: 5
I keep getting news from the local Maldon rag in my Google news feed. I've clearly mentioned Maldon too many times 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

The other was:

Changed 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 2

The other was:

Haha love it!

I don't understand how people can rush to pre order at this price... it's a tenner for a 1 pound notebook. Even the colouring book is only 6 quid. The mind boggles

Reactions: 32
Let’s be honest she couldn’t bring out another biography because he life is so dull!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.