Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My TV is on in the background - loose women 'we are getting a tidy tutorial from Stacey solomon' she's definitely chasing her bffs limelight 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A segment on loose women today about Stacey hanging up her crisps and her storage solutions 🙄 sorry Hinch who???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she’s one of those women who are always preaching “be kind, you don’t know what people are going through” etc etc but behind closed doors she’s a right cowbag. :rolleyes:
To be fair I’m kind of like this, I’m a right bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am so puzzled about this
-It’s a field
-It’s a tit one at that
-it’s next to a main road
-it’s got pylons in it
-Even if you liked it for some bizarre reason why take a pic of it everyday
-And a tit picture too - not even in focus
-Why share it online
-and go to the effort of adding a poignant wistful song to it too
- is she being sponsored by the field?
-is the field an undisclosed ad?
- has she actually ever been outside, ever?
-has she never seen an expanse of grass before which makes her think it’s really exotic and mystical
- has she ever matured emotionally and intellectually past the age of 7 years old
Now THIS is a field! Just 15 minutes drive from my house in the little former industrial ’village’ of Sheffield. Her world is SOOO small and insular
60A5D844-8D45-4441-A77B-FF14C75870BA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She's gone from hairdresser, sales woman, to little old me, and basically back to her truest form of a sales woman again, pitching herself back to P&G for another year.

Imagine all these people sitting in a room and planning the next way to make money. 'Let's really rack up the lists this year, let's play on that. Hinch, every day mention your lists. Every night mention what you've ticked off. You have MH problems?Make a list. The cat has tit in your bed? Make a list. Bailiffs at the door? Make a list. Your partners having it off with Sweaty Susan down the road? Make a list. Mention how great they are. Really sell them. Lists are the new coconut oil. Then we will release an empty book for people TO MAKE THEIR OWN LISTS. A true revelation.'

* Sweaty Susan is not an actual person and there is nothing wrong with being Sweaty btw before anyone chimes in 😂

Don't get me wrong, if anyone had the opportunity to set themselves and their family up for life you'd probably take it. But when it's at the expense of others you have to sort of think, right I've had my bubble and enough is enough.

I agree of course you would change your life to set your family up and live comfortably, me personally I would like a better paid job for me and my partner and have a small amount of savings but I would never sell my soul to be Instagram famous. I think these Instagram influencers are pathetic. It’s way to easy to become famous now without a talent it’s such a shame for all those real celebrities who have worked so hard in drama school and what not to get where they are now to be categorised a celebrity like these twats on Instagram or from stupid shows like love island.
plus I have to many skeletons in my closest family wise and how I was before I met my partner to ever want that to come out to others haha I like my private life the way it should be very much private.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If we had this level of honesty we would have no very wealthy hinch type influencers , the real problem is the thousands of people who follow , copy , admire , defend this , how on earth can they not see past the bullshit ? Never has it been easier to fact check or research for yourself on Google etc yet these folk would rather buy a gadget/priduct based on a review from a person gifted and paid to promote !! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at all the little people with their little jobs and stationary. duck off you absolute bleeping bellend.
You wouldn't love it Sophie, because when you have a real job you don't get to sit around filming yourself pretending to work, unfortunately most employers expect you to actually contribute something in return for being paid a salary. Office workers don't generally sit around fingering their staplers going "oh my god, I just love it guyzzzzzz"

Reactions: 25
I don’t think Lyndsey actually likes the grinch I always get the impression she doesn’t like hoards of cleaning products because it’s not needed
Lyndsey was tidying her cleaning product cupboard last week and made a point of saying she only had so many products because she works as a cleaner and there is no need for normal homes to have stockpiles

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand their friendship. If they aren’t planning something together then it’s a really toxic friendship that isn’t healthy for either of them! Imagine competing with a friend?!

Reactions: 14
A segment on loose women today about Stacey hanging up her crisps and her storage solutions 🙄 sorry Hinch who???
When are they going to draw the line with organisation and storage? I mean...hanging up bleeping crisps?! They have to be trolling, that is not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet J Dawg is sitting on the gifted crushed velvet sofa in his tracky bottoms, wife beater vest living his absolute best life on sky Vegas! While fat duck Henry is eating a kebab from the Pyrex jug and Rrrrrrrrronie is in his Jumperoo wearing a pound stretcher vest and porridge stained bib enjoying the peace from his head case of a mother screeching in his face while filming for the gram every 5 minutes. Enjoy while you can hansnomes mamma be home soon
I bet this is exactly what they’re all doing 😂 then a quick ten minute tidy up before hinch is home... which is most likely what I’ll be doing today after watching loose women (I never normally watch that shite!) and reading tattle 😂 before the kids and husband are home x god these last few days I’ve been a right slob catching up on these threads when I’ve been at home oops

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at all the little people with their little jobs and stationary. duck off you absolute bleeping bellend.
She is basically calling them mugs, look at me how famous I am , how much money I earn from my gifted sofa you poor sods in your little hamster house , not even a field nearby to admire don’t you wish you were me !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would rather a 9-5 slogging my guts out then sitting at home talking to my phone and printing dymo stickers for my bleeping pasta shapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.