Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally used to work in an office šŸ˜‚ whyā€™s she pretending sheā€™s just a cleaner.

ffs I need a coffee

Reactions: 19
Where is that YouTube clip of SOPHIE the confident all talk saleswomen?? This is who is currently sat in P&Gs office definitely not bumbling harmless I don't know where I am oh look at the high ceilings SOPHIE šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t have anxiety but I am terrified of talking and presenting meetings and often stumble about.

It annoys me that she uses peopleā€™s genuine illnesses to her advantage

Reactions: 9
I'm not fooled by the Stacey act, her and Grinch i think have got some sort of collaberation being planned! Solomon Grundy is getting herself constantly in the news, building up engagement, ready for some sort of annoucement about the pairing. Definitely both in it together. 'Two cheeks of the same arse' should be their brand name! šŸ˜
I think you're on to something there. Stacey is working hard to build up her following and pitching herself as a home storage guru, thus making a colab look like a natural progression. 'Stace & Soph sort stuff' (can't bear to put Soph's name first though šŸ˜‚). Would make sense of Hinch not pursuing things more with This Morning, nooooo, she's after her own TV show.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m returning to work after maternity leave. If I turn up to one of my meetings with a cheap crystal and hinchā€™s book no one would listen to my presentations anymore
I donā€™t know why she has to take the journal with her? Itā€™s her hinch list in there unless sheā€™s got spare note pages that she uses for her meetings?
jesus wept I might buy one for my husband and tell him to take it to his meetings seeings as he clearly works with hinchers.

he whatsapped me earlier saying someoneā€™s put a febreeze thing in the office it smells like puke.
I replied saying find the hincher and pull them in for a meeting and direct them to tattle. šŸ˜…
He replied: get off it and ā€œhinch the houseā€

Might block him.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I bet J Dawg is sitting on the gifted crushed velvet sofa in his tracky bottoms, wife beater vest living his absolute best life on sky Vegas! While fat duck Henry is eating a kebab from the Pyrex jug and Rrrrrrrrronie is in his Jumperoo wearing a pound stretcher vest and porridge stained bib enjoying the peace from his head case of a mother screeching in his face while filming for the gram every 5 minutes. Enjoy while you can hansnomes mamma be home soon

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Precisely what I thought. She looks rather pathetic sitting there filming her own reflection.
Do you mean to say there are people out there who do not know Queen Hinch of Malden Village
Off with their heads!!!

She shouldā€™ve had her own separate entrance and red carpet rolled out.
Paparazzi snapping away.

Unfortunately Sophie the world does not revolve around you. Thereā€™s lots of people there as people in the real world have to work to buy things. In real life everything isnā€™t gifted.

Ps I hope you enjoy the soon to be gifted garage door

Reactions: 11
I still canā€™t get over the woman posting about the French flash stuff thinking it was actually from France! Iā€™m really hoping it was a joke! šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i thought this too...especially after the whole ā€˜destiny threw us togetherā€™ act and pics when theyā€™d been to.......ikea (of all places) together šŸ¤”šŸ¤” all seems a bit forced!
Most likely they hate each other and both are fighting to see who will be queen bee of instagram

Reactions: 8
I have a few days off tattle and I've missed sooooo much! can anyone fill me in on the basics??

i thought this too...especially after the whole ā€˜destiny threw us togetherā€™ act and pics when theyā€™d been to.......ikea (of all places) together šŸ¤”šŸ¤” all seems a bit forced!
Guyyyyyyz they are best friends! FaceTime every day! * met three times and one of those was running around Ikea like hysterical teenage mums

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why is everything cute with this woman? What the hell is cute about that building ffs šŸ™„

Massive LOL though at her waiting on her own in some hall. Not the treatment sheā€™s accustomed to is it šŸ¤£ I bet she was expecting a welcome committee with refreshments but sheā€™s been dumped on a bench šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet J Dawg is sitting on the gifted crushed velvet sofa in his tracky bottoms, wife beater vest living his absolute best life on sky Vegas! While fat duck Henry is eating a kebab from the Pyrex jug and Rrrrrrrrronie is in his Jumperoo wearing a pound stretcher vest and porridge stained bib enjoying the peace from his head case of a mother screeching in his face while filming for the gram every 5 minutes. Enjoy while you can hansnomes mamma be home soon
He's probably 'wiping his spring awakening smelling penis on the sofa' again! šŸ¤¢

(This is my favourite line ever that someone posted on here!) šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What a wonderful product to give your face to though šŸ™„šŸ¤£
I think itā€™s becoz of her nose they have done that but I also think that Stacey being a y lister celeb would get the advert for cleaning stuff over hinch sheā€™s more well known than hinch my friends and family havenā€™t heard of hinch unless youā€™re on the gram I donā€™t think you would know her Iā€™ve never seen those other gram cleaners that were mentioned at the convention yesterday and Iā€™ve got instagram, I suppose it depends how into it you are!

ā€˜ Iā€™ve turned down loads of tvā€™. Hinch

Reactions: 5
This is just ridiculous! ā€˜Cant wait to drive past this fieldā€™.
I am so puzzled about this
-Itā€™s a field
-Itā€™s a tit one at that
-itā€™s next to a main road
-itā€™s got pylons in it
-Even if you liked it for some bizarre reason why take a pic of it everyday
-And a tit picture too - not even in focus
-Why share it online
-and go to the effort of adding a poignant wistful song to it too
- is she being sponsored by the field?
-is the field an undisclosed ad?
- has she actually ever been outside, ever?
-has she never seen an expanse of grass before which makes her think itā€™s really exotic and mystical
- has she ever matured emotionally and intellectually past the age of 7 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So today she stayed home and didnā€™t go to the good housekeeping institute for the Lakeland event hosted by Lyndsay queen of clean šŸ¤” as some posted LQC invited them so was Soph not invited by the ā€œqueen of cleaningā€ šŸ¤£
I donā€™t think Lyndsey actually likes the grinch I always get the impression she doesnā€™t like hoards of cleaning products because itā€™s not needed

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.