Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie can you please drop off that nutcase of your wife in a filed and drive away, hopefully she won't find her way back! 😂

Reactions: 9
Also Soph when most people are being forced to hotdesk and shared workspaces there is no cute little desk with cute little stationery - grow up FFS you know nothing about real life.

Reactions: 10
And it's only 10am! Maybe as a treat you can go stand in a field? That would be nice

My call for hinch bingo

Telling us about the amazing technology in cleaning products
And/or a hint at some new products coming out

Also make sure you wash on 30 guys

Maybe she'll tell us about how febreeze will work again! How fun, can't wait
Oh if I went to that field, I’d never come back 😂 and every time Sophie rose went past I’d give her the biggest middle finger and egg her car just to give her something to clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go grab a coffee, walk round the block, you are not the first person to be early for a meeting. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Soph spell stationery wrong again? Is that on purpose to be relatable?
To be relatable? No, she genuinely doesn't know the difference!!

Hinch bingo entry...........mention Terry Cycle 🙄 not done it for a while (Terracycle for anyone who hasn't heard about it before)

Reactions: 7
Well thank duck that’s all over, Jesus wept, I’d drugged all the oldies at work so they sleep all night thinking I was in for some juice 😂

right back to tattle bingo

bufftings

I added a picture as it’s been a while since we saw these fuckers, she even bought jdog big guns some
I have some of those 🙈🙈 I get my nephew to put them on and slide around the floor in my kitchen he thinks it's great fun and I get my kitchen floor shined without doing a fekin thing . It's a win win for me .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is this stupid act? She likes to pretend she was a "city girl" when really she had a pathetic sales job lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know, that post where the woman is asking if anyone knows where she can buy anymore french soap flash just in case somewhere runs out actually made me feel quite sad. Is this modern life? Is this what we’re bleeping becoming hoarding cleaning products to talk about on tinterweb. The hoarding narnia trend is the most bilious campaign going and all these huge companies know they’re on borrowed time as vegan products and non plastic bottles etc become increasingly more popular. Cynical as duck marketing ploy and the whole lot of them make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's really trying to be all cute and confused this morning so all the sheep feel sorry for her and praise her for being so brave 🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hinch bingo

The word "cute" or "qqqqquuuutteee!!" In hinch speak at least 50 times while poking everything at the meeting or whatever she's doing today.
Crocodile years story tonight ft. Neck rubbing and -"guyyyzzzz I just wanna say I luv yas" 😂

• Haha
She's really trying to be all cute and confused this morning so all the sheep feel sorry for her and praise her for being so brave 🙄🤢
It's amazing how they can't see through it she's an awful liar and a terrible actress 🤔

I call the obligatory video of some poor fuckers Handsnomessss “Isss kaaay weeeez in Londonnnn gawjusss manz” 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
I really wouldn't want to have her representing my brand if everytime she has a meeting she moans about being there. Grow up and do your "job" soph

Why is she saying nobody is there when we can hear male voices in the background. Also, if I had my first day somewhere I would be way too nervous to get my phone out and start performing into it.

Reactions: 12
'im so sad to leave my boys 😟' 'imagine working here' perhaps you should actually give it a try instead of continuously saying you wish you had everyone else's jobs actually go do one 9-5 every day commute instead of acting like your in kidzania 'playing jobs' everywhere you go. Live a real life!
She’s more irritating than my kids in Kidzania.

I don’t work and I’m very fortunate to not have too I know. But I have friends who work so hard and they worship Hinch and say how hard it must be to keep up with her followers and all her content.
I’m like errrr you’re a midwife with 3 children and a house to run on your own. your job is hard!

Hinches life is not hard.
God she winds me up.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.