Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg guyzzzzz

my roasting tin that hubby suggested pink stuff for... well I used hot soapy water and a metal scourer

just don’t know what this happened to me. I’m so shocked I’m just a little girl from the village.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok hunch bingo so its gonna be lunch spread defo and she might poke at the croissants or maybe it will be sambos this time with her long pointy sticks.. no manners ever

Reactions: 7
I spoke to my dear ole mum about Stacey going all white and grey, getting style sisters in and organising etc and she said at the grand age of 74 and no IT skills so has no clue who hinch is!!!! “Maybe that woman (hinch) made Stacey Solomon feel uncomfortable when she went round and Stacey felt the need to smarten up/organise”.
Made me think maybe that was a valid reason, maybe Stacey did feel a bit awkward having been to hinch manor then having them to her ‘normal’ home.
Mums got a point coz stace went out and got a new kitchen and is starting to look like hinches house!

Tattle bingo: grabbing at a plate of crossiants and pastries

I bet she’s one of those women who are always preaching “be kind, you don’t know what people are going through” etc etc but behind closed doors she’s a right cowbag. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
sorry guys i thought this was so weird and had to share!! I know this is a hinch thread but I am currently seeing this guy and he has just messaged me saying 'when you think power couple, who comes to mind??'. I said I didnt know. He then replied 'what about joe swash and stacey solomon'. 🤣 Well that is his number blocked!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
sorry guys i thought this was so weird and had to share!! I know this is a hinch thread but I am currently seeing this guy and he has just messaged me saying 'when you think power couple, who comes to mind??'. I said I didnt know. He then replied 'what about joe swash and stacey solomon'. 🤣 Well that is his number blocked!!!
I do find Stacey and jo seem more real than hinch & onslow. She stages everything to much

Reactions: 6
What a funny question to be pondering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s so boring. My 4 month old tit in my hand and pissed all over me this morning. More interesting than any of her day!
And it's only 10am! Maybe as a treat you can go stand in a field? That would be nice

My call for hinch bingo

Telling us about the amazing technology in cleaning products
And/or a hint at some new products coming out

Also make sure you wash on 30 guys

Maybe she'll tell us about how febreeze will work again! How fun, can't wait

'im so sad to leave my boys 😟' 'imagine working here' perhaps you should actually give it a try instead of continuously saying you wish you had everyone else's jobs actually go do one 9-5 every day commute instead of acting like your in kidzania 'playing jobs' everywhere you go. Live a real life!

Reactions: 23
I'm not fooled by the Stacey act, her and Grinch i think have got some sort of collaberation being planned! Solomon Grundy is getting herself constantly in the news, building up engagement, ready for some sort of annoucement about the pairing. Definitely both in it together. 'Two cheeks of the same arse' should be their brand name! 😁

Reactions: 21
Oh yes, Soph, working in an office is all about having your own desk and stationery. How cute guyyyyyyyzzzzzz! Although I think you have experienced that yourself before when you worked in a sales/recruitment office. Acting like you don’t understand the real world, like a 15 year old not a 30 year old who has had actual jobs before. Bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.