Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the likes of Kim Woodburn thinks of Soph.

Love Kim, she’s very open about her past - unlike some. Actually scrubs and cleans - unlike some. Is hilarious - unlike some and seems like she’d be a laugh on a night out even at 70 odd years old - unlike some. Complete opposite of Sophie. Kim lives the life of a 30 year old whilst you would think Soph was close To deaths door with her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Revolutionary product, hear me out:

- it's like a book you read but blank inside
- lined so you can write YOUR OWN words
- space for using coloured pens
- extra big sections for writing things in vertical columns, perhaps in a specific order

£14.99
Cant wait to order! When I have I'll tag you to let you know in the hope that you notice me! Then when I receive it I will spend ages photographing it so that it looks better than other hinchers photos, then I'll post it on my grid with the relevent hash tags in the desperation that you will indeed acknowledge me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fs she’s going to be buying a heart monitor next for Jamie guyzzzz
Hope she does a swipe up

Reactions: 2
Surely personifying inanimate cleaning objects is a form of mental illness? I predict in 5 years psychology textbooks will have LOADS of terms and pages relating to her

Reactions: 7
Hi guuuuyyyyyyzzzzzz! I can finally comment (was waiting for my confirmation email!). Currently jet lagged watching news with a cuppa at 6am and who gets a mention on the bbc... STACE and her organising tips. Look out Grinch, there’s a new sheriff in town.

But remember everyone - there’s room for us ALL, guuuuyyyyyzzzz. Just be yourself, no one is your competition!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SO this is what’s mrs hinch does to you....😮😮, I clean my own home just using them normal basic stuff and struggle to find sleep from working 2 jobs and looking after 2 girls under 5 , my house isn’t a show room standard it’s live in condition but seriously....this will be the very last thing on my mind to worry ffs!!!
Sorry if it’s been said but does she think that product is french 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I do wonder if she will have a huge party for her birthday or if she will spend it where she loves to be... a field?
She'll probably have a completely staged "surprise" party completely gifted of course. Just like her "low key" baby shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look how slim he is in this.

Also the watermark is covering it up but... I dunno if I want a framed picture of my dog's dick in the kitchen.
That dog is always waving his nob about isn't he? Amount of times we're treated to the sight of him belly up on that sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The inspo quotes actually make me so angry. Just keep dreaming guuuyyyyyyyzzzz. Oh duck off. You didn’t get to give up work and drive an expensive car in your gifted house by “being yourself” so if you really want to help your hincherz 🤢 how about running a business class how to launch a social media business and become an influencer (aka a walking talking real life advert). Cock off.

Reactions: 9
Well thank duck that’s all over, Jesus wept, I’d drugged all the oldies at work so they sleep all night thinking I was in for some juice 😂

right back to tattle bingo

bufftings

I added a picture as it’s been a while since we saw these fuckers, she even bought jdog big guns some
think i coupd do with these to sort the gloss tiles out in my kitchen ! now wheres that swipe up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She'll probably have a completely staged "surprise" party completely gifted of course. Just like her "low key" baby shower.
with the dress, hair stylist and make up artist she just happened have ready and waiting 😂

That dog is always waving his nob about isn't he? Amount of times we're treated to the sight of him belly up on that sofa
I see Henry’s more than I see my husbands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep and even though it's a surprise and she didn't know about it, conveniently she would
have had her hair and makeup done, and have some OTT outfit to hand...

Reactions: 14
That “small win” post last night just made me think hinch deserves everything she gets going forward.

she cries & shreds her neck about “trolls”
But then goes to great lengths to wind up said trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are smart. I woke up and read thru those last 20 odd pages this morn (I'm in Australia) and now my eyes hurt and it's afternoon, I'm still in pyjamas but lost the will to dance. What a waste of time

Shine the sink Soph, then come and do mine. I'm tired

I've noticed Soph is using a lot of colour lately in her stories. I'm sure the stories used to be like watching black and white tv. Especially the inspirational quotes. They seem to be going in the pink direction. Interesting
*waves*
I’m usually in Australia too - here in UK for a few days though (jet lag is REAL)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.