Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back

hello
I’ve got all 4 kids in bed whilst hubby just told me our roasting pan is not in good condition and he might buy me some pink stuff to scrub it up.
I told him if he wants to keep that dick he got me pregnant with 3 times he can shove that suggestion up his arse.

Can someone update me on what I’ve missed so far?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if any social workers follow her!?!? Because that is not right putting your baby in the bath on show for all to see.
I'm a social worker 🙋‍♀️ and have messaged her about the dangers of this and how concerning it is. I gave her advice on how to safeguard him but she ignored it 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m back

hello
I’ve got all 4 kids in bed whilst hubby just told me our roasting pan is not in good condition and he might buy me some pink stuff to scrub it up.
I told him if he wants to keep that dick he got me pregnant with 3 times he can shove that suggestion up his arse.

Can someone update me on what I’ve missed so far?

Everyone is suspicious of boobelle.

The wax woman is calling pink at 19:30

Everyone is suspicious of pink 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well, my husband has suggested I take a Tattle break (I've been here longer than it looks I just got locked out of my old account) We have an elderly neighbour who has only ever given us the name Mrs Tate. Anyway, it's her birthday today so I gave him a card to put through on his way out. He brought it back as I'd addressed it to Mrs Tattle 😱😱🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Well, my husband has suggested I take a Tattle break (I've been here longer than it looks I just got locked out of my old account) We have an elderly neighbour who has only ever given us the name Mrs Tate. Anyway, it's her birthday today so I gave him a card to put through on his way out. He brought it back as I'd addressed it to Mrs Tattle 😱😱🤣🤣🤣
bleeping hell 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right I need to go out I’ll be back at 9 we are on page 22 what’s the bets I’ll have at least 10 pages to get through on my return!!

Reactions: 6
I'm waiting for her to send me her phone number to do so 😂😂
Omg your all so suspicious of me jeeze
This cracks me up, I do get why everyone is so suspicious but I bleeping love it. Why don't people just wait and see what happens?!

Bet she doesn't message her number though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually laughed out loud

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.