Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely anyone with half a brain cell would have thought about this long before now ?
Unless the poster the other night was Olivia and working for hinch to get us all.

ffs I need a hobby.

hubby is moaning as the twins and eldest are hungry and the baby has done an explosion

I’ll be back
(Arnie style)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a good, upstanding lesbian, I usually appreciate a finger, but Hinch's witchy pointer just knocks me sick 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 98
View attachment 74446

Appreciate this is the Hinch thread but they're pals and in Storage Wars (™) at the moment so allow it

This is one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.
This is clearly some hinch pr set up again, I support you Stace because you're more well known than me in real life, Ill support you in earnings off insta and we can collab and do some stories to get more sales from our followers or better still a paid collab, or better than that our own range. She is transparent. Even if I'm wrong, I do not care,she's brought the doubt on herself.

Reactions: 10
Thank duck for that Im FINALLY up to date. Although I know when I go off and come back again I wont be. :LOL: 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Really behind again sorry if this has been said!
Keep your enemies close. The whole you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours. I will give you names of trolls if you promote my wax melt company for free?
Exactly this!

Reactions: 4
I can't keep up with these threads!! I try and catch up while my baby naps but every time I look there's a whole new thread 🙈

I will say this though. It says a lot about her that she'd rather look at a field through a car window than actually go outside, breathe in the air and maybe even get some mud on her 🙊

Reactions: 17
Not the same but worth telling... I once knew an influencer who was approached by a well known dairy company to promote their yogurt... Except her son has a life threatening dairy allergy and she's vehemently anti dairy. So she borrowed someone else's kid to be able to post her #ad about #amazingyogurtforkids 😂
Ohhh do tell who?

• Haha
Exactly why ?
I assume this girl has gone back to hinch and showed her our convo ,which was in no way critical of hinch . I could post the screenshots bit it's not interesting at all .
She's been contacted by other people about here apparently but someone else posted she has actually been on here herself
Not sure if this has already been mentioned I’m just catching up 😑 maybe hinch keeps tabs on the ex friends followers and anyone who’s on there that’s following hinch she blocks. I hope I’ve made sense 🙅🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
Only just noticed it's an orange creme! I thought it was a goldfish too 🤣
Thought it was a toffee penny !! I wondered about the name thought it was some clever twist , I am partially sighted I just enlarged page more and it is indeed an orange cream 🤓😳

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has already been mentioned I’m just catching up 😑 maybe hinch keeps tabs on the ex friends followers and anyone who’s on there that’s following hinch she blocks. I hope I’ve made sense 🙅🏻‍♀️😂
That's such an extreme isn't it , why would anyone feel the need to actually do that

Seems Hinch and Stacey are having some sort of organise / storage war over insta stories. Absolute scenes Mrs Hinch asking her sheep to tag her and Stacey creating a section on her insta called “organising”.

Clearly Hinch needs everyone to know she came up with the whole cleaning and storage thing first. Heaven forbid someone take her limelight 🙄
Both bell ends

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really think she should have " Fat Boy Slim " on the garage doors🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought it was a toffee penny !! I wondered about the name thought it was some clever twist , I am partially sighted I just enlarged page more and it is indeed an orange cream 🤓😳
Toffee pennies are my favourite, but unfortunately I got orange creme. I do like it though I'd have never thought of it myself.

Iv asked admin twice for a name change and both times they haven’t done it 🤔

Do you think she rings up for things to order and over the phone she’s like “hiya I don’t know if you have heard of me but I’m Sophie Hinchcliffe I have 3mil REAL followers on Instagram have you heard of me? I’m the queen of cleaning, I was on this morning, most people have heard of me, I’m looking to buy something from yourselves but if it was gifted I can do an swipe up and I will bring you loads of business you see because all my 3mil followers copy everything I do and say ATB”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That wax melt page has been tagging #hincharmy since back in September last year! The plot thickens.. thought they hated each other 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.