Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My title suggestion had more likes but I am WAY more into this one 😂😂. So spicy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Totally got lost in the last thread so this was probably mentioned BUT look at her throwing out reminders that she is the queen of storage, Stace isn’t getting a look in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The reply to my storage solution on the last thread with the picture from takeashite would be perfect to suggest to It's Only Little Ol' Me Soph. Instead of a horizontal mop handle to hang clothes on she could use her new brrrrooommm and take a video with the alien finger going across it to demonstrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taken from the we love Mrs hinch FB page - I am not one to judge but how bad are her carpets if she needs THAT MUCH carpet foam?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My storage is a basket under the sink with polish, flash gel and cleanology window spray ohhh and A bottle of duck and a bunch of microfibre cloths!
Alongside washing up liquid and laundry stuff!
Don’t need a rack, shelving, a huge cupboard full!!

Instead of storage these people need to declutter, if you need more storage you have too much stuff aka junk!

Taken from the we love Mrs hinch FB page - I am not one to judge but how bad are her carpets if she needs THAT MUCH carpet foam?!
Does this stuff not make carpet sticky or even smelly? I can imagine it would just add to any odour or dirt 🤢
I don’t have carpets for that reason. Can’t bare carpet especially in my house!!

Reactions: 8
soph’s content is running low, gotta share her hinchers posts because we’ve been too busy discussing other things.

Soph can you show me a car hinch please. Need to do ours but wanna make sure I do it “properly”
Not seen you hinch your car for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Where is she?! Why is she only reposting storage tit?! Is she having a meltdown?! Is Ma Barker going mad about what's been written in here?! Is she having a stand off with the poster?! I NEED ANSWERS.

Soph, if you're having a meltdown please share it with us, the people who just want to mock you.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
No one is trolling a bleeping dog 😂😂😂😂

What are we going round woofing “You’re a fat idiot” in his ear? No.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Sir Henry is been trolled ATBxx🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why are so many people getting triggered by this? He's a dog. He has no idea what is being said about him 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have 2 cats and I'm very open about the fact one is bleeping stupid and the other is an entitled little twit. But they don't mind because they don't understand and they get fed and fussed either way. Get over it people!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.