Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally!
I really am sceptical over all this new news.
I just feel like it’s been planted here so she can now do a sob story and she’s suddenly little miss relatable poor ole Soph from the block.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Finally!
I just feel like it’s been planted here so she can now do a sob story and she’s suddenly little miss relatable poor ole Soph from the block.
hope her new book in April isnt gonna be her life story ffs imagine all the screenshots off people saying how she brave she is etc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Similarly to Hinch, I've never written a book so I don't know how long it takes. But I assume what with editing etc it takes a while. So you just know her books are going to be tit based on the speed at which they're churned out. Her books have put some hinchers off so bring on another one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahh has she really got a new book coming out?

hope her new book in April isnt gonna be her life story ffs imagine all the screenshots off people saying how she brave she is etc
i never brought the other two pieces of tit. I can’t imagine they were a good read 🙄 I don’t understand how you can write a book about cleaning.

“I like to clean, im a witch, everyone loves me but I just want there money and free Gifted tit. The end.”

what will the new one be about? Bringing up a baby no doubt something that has been happening since the start of time and most women didn’t need to read a book about it.

Reactions: 15
Book? I prefer to call it "a pile of wank" !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If I had the strength, I would start an IG called

unhinch yourself happy

I would show people that didn't know how to actually clean in the quickest way, so u have time to enjoy actual life

Get rid of narnia

How to save money

How to cook delicious fresh food simply and quickly and cheaply

How to be organised without endless baskets and jars!

Easy ways to be kind to the environment

Basically undo the damage of mrshinchhome

• Heart
Reactions: 145
She's been very quiet the last few hours so maybe she's on here catching up?

I guess time will tell what this is all about. I do believe it at the moment though. Whether or not the mum stuff is true, I don't know, but if it's not then I believe that she lied about it and that's why people think it now.

She deserves no sympathy. I had a bleeping awful childhood of abusive stepdads, drugs, DV, in and out of care and my parents dying and I haven't grown up to be a bully. If anything it taught me compassion and led me to the career I'm in today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
@Dramallamaaddict to find which suggestion has the most likes, you can search the thread for the keyword "thread" and scroll through the posts. The bit I'm not sure on is how to add a 'Mrs Hinch' tag to the first post where people can find all the previous threads 🤔

Reactions: 5
Finally!
it will work in her favour, planted or not.

Behind the tears and pity act she puts out to the world, She will win either way.

It's not like someone has leaked shes a murderer, what's been said makes for a perfect poor me sob story and her hinchers will love her for it, regardless of any bullying or whatever, she has a perfect list of excuses now.

I can just see it, 'yes I done things I'm not proud of but life was hard and I didn't know how to cope, I still don't I still make mistakes now, but I'm trying and with my hinchers by my side I will always have friends to lean on'

Eugh 🤢🤮that happens I'll block the witch myself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ghost writer, she definitely isn't writing it her self, she can't put her phone down for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If its true? And she makes a passive aggressive post about what's been said least we know they or someone close reads tattle!
Or Grinchers of course!
(point being if they hate the site why bother coming on here! Oh yes for content!)

Reactions: 12
If I had the strength, I would start an IG called

unhinch yourself happy

I would show people that didn't know how to actually clean in the quickest way, so u have time to enjoy actual life

Get rid of narnia

How to save money

How to cook delicious fresh food simply and quickly and cheaply

How to be organised without endless baskets and jars!

Easy ways to be kind to the environment

Basically undo the damage of mrshinchhome
👏👏 Brilliant! X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If its true? And she makes a passive aggressive post about what's been said least we know they or someone close reads tattle!
Or Grinchers of course!
(point being if they hate the site why bother coming on here! Oh yes for content!)
So they can present their findings to their queen😂

Reactions: 8
Tried to quote @Itsyspider but the thread was already closed 😅

The 30th birthday party story adds up. She set the wheels in motion for the ‘panic attack’ before she’d even left the house! The “Oh I love getting ready but I just hate the waiting to leave bit” charade. And then she was home in record speed. Didn’t make sense to me at the time.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.