Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘crying with joy’ when finding out Ronnie’s gender looks extremely fake and for the gram. Covering her face like that. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was gender disappointment because she wanted a girl

Reactions: 19
What’s worse than a gender reveal on the gram? Celebrating the anniversary of a gender reveal on the gram. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I felt kinda sad watching her video from a year ago when she found out Ronnie was a boy. I see genuine emotion tbh, I liked her back then. She’s not like that anymore though and it’s a shame.

Reactions: 10
Never have I ever run a story about bonding squares on my Instagram to make people think something was going to be wrong with my unborn baby.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Never have I ever run a story about bonding squares on my Instagram to make people think something was going to be wrong with my unborn baby.
This frustrated me so much, she made this big deal when myself and countless others out there actually needed to use bonding squares because we had a baby in NICU, which was a horrible experience

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What’s worse than a gender reveal on the gram? Celebrating the anniversary of a gender reveal on the gram. 🙄
I’ve kept my entire pregnancy off social media - that’s my decision I know but for the love of god - we all know she’s got a baby boy - she plasters him across her page every bloody day 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Here she goes again posting stories with Leona Lewis playing over them. How long before she gets the wedding photos on?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Its 9.20am and we've already had our daily reminder that she loves Ronnie.

I remember the bonding squares thing well that was awful, very manipulative and very triggering for some.

Reactions: 11
What was the bonding squares thing? I was in a baby sleep deprived bubble May through to August so I didn’t really follow her ‘journey’ then.

Reactions: 2
did she do this?
Oh I remember this! Yes it’s true. She was sorting her wardrobe and was using those vacuum bag things and left them in the garage. Jamie “assumed” they were for the clothes bank. #lies #setup
He didn’t even put them in the skip bin thing, left them by the side of them.

Reactions: 5
The old “Thankyou for coming on our journey” stuff I wonder if that’s her saying Ronnie is no longer going to be featured on her insta

Reactions: 4
What was the bonding squares thing? I was in a baby sleep deprived bubble May through to August so I didn’t really follow her ‘journey’ then.
She showed bonding squares on her stories and heavily implied she would need to use them, with no real information given about what they were or anything. It was very “r u OK hun?”

Reactions: 8
Her lies are becoming absolutely overwhelming. “I don’t know good make up brands guysssss” next day, has a massive collection of blushers from iconic she’s trying to flog. Tells that many lies she cannot keep up and that’s what I despise the most the lies. Then not addressing the fire brigade warning is a big bleeping deal.

But it’s all ok. This is SOPHIES day of remembrance about the time she revealed her sons gender for the gram. Every bleeping day is Sophie’s day. she’s a nasty lying hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Sophlora needs to remind herself and us she loves her son. We'll by the way you act, you need to work on that babes

Reactions: 6
It’s nice that she’s using her platform to help a good cause this morning. I was thinking about this the other day as she has “3million” followers and Jason Manford only has 186k but raises some pure funds for just giving causes by mobilising his charity ninjas every now and again to help them hit target overnight. He used to do it every weekend it was great. People just donating 50p etc.

Hope this little girl reaches her target now (but Hinch doesn’t get the credit)
Don't be biggin up Jason manford😂 man is scumbag trying to clear his own conscience

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't get the "gender reveal" tbh. Call me thick but surely they would have found out at the scan right? And put that over the top box with balloon etc together to be opened by them in "surprise?" I literally just don't get the point. By all means do a gender reveal but don't pretend you had no idea about it 🙄🤦

Reactions: 16
Wonder when she'll try to flog the Very tat this month? The month most people are on the bones of their arse? Tat she'll then pass onto ma Barker..while her "Hinchers" are still going to be paying it off in 20forever.....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.