Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You honestly didn't see the Gretel filter? duck off! Sophie why do you keep telling lies? If you told me it was raining I'd have to go outside and look! Lying twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
These threads are moving so fast these days! Good job I’m having a lazy Saturday. I get so annoyed when I’m away for a few hours and it takes me literally 4 hours to catch up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just coming on here to reiterate things from the other thread...if you feed baby jars and purees fine but he doesn't need juice!! Honestly, so bad that she's promoting that. I wish stuff like that wasn't even sold at all.

Reactions: 40
Just picking up on the last thread and someone mentioned that something might be wrong with Ronnie. I did wonder last night when he was sat in that seat playing with Ma Barker why he wasn't sat up unaided. I appreciate babies mature and reach milestones at different times but it seemed to me if they took him out of the seat he would not be able to sit up.. He also seems very quiet? I have no doubt that if he was babbling that Grinch would be videoing it constantly for Instagram. She really has no concept of life outside of Instagram and unfortunately Ronnie is hindering her exposure. At least his food cupboard is ok though and she's proud of that. 😏

Reactions: 34
Just picking up on the last thread and someone mentioned that something might be wrong with Ronnie. I did wonder last night when he was sat in that seat playing with Ma Barker why he wasn't sat up unaided. I appreciate babies mature and reach milestones at different times but it seemed to me if they took him out of the seat he would not be able to sit up.. He also seems very quiet? I have no doubt that if he was babbling that Grinch would be videoing it constantly for Instagram. She really has no concept of life outside of Instagram and unfortunately Ronnie is hindering her exposure. At least his food cupboard is ok though and she's proud of that. 😏
I think when they are bigger (taller/heavier) can be harder for them to learn to sit. Not that I think Ronnie is overweight, he's just quite long.
I think optimal age is between 4-7 months, so he's just on the cusp really.

Reactions: 10
Guyyyzzzzz, a new thread?! I can't keep uuppppp!!
I've been snooping on hinches stories today and been rolling my eyes so hard I've seen my brain.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's basically feeding her baby convenience junk food that are full of unhealthy calories, I don't get it they're both at home all day so they have time to prepare healthy meals for him.

Reactions: 43

1. She's basically feeding her baby convenience junk food that are full of unhealthy calories, I don't get it they're both at home all day so they have time to prepare healthy meals for him.
    She also said she wanted to cook more and printed out all those recipes.. surely this is the prime opportunity to do it. It's not hard to follow a recipe and there's so many easy ones about!

Reactions: 19
She had an ellas kitchen book at the back of Ronnie's cupboard, clearly not using it. She could add more content by showing how she makes his meals. I adore Stacey, rex just adores her. Plus she still has time to clean, tidy, organise and we regularly see her peeling spuds and prepping dinner. I do believe there is something up with Ronnie, he's jot alert, rarely smiles or giggles etc and h should be sitting up more

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t think there is anything wrong with Ronnie other than not enough play time, exploring, floor time! His laid out and held a lot!!

I also don’t believe there is an issue with MH bonding as such. She is just too into herself and insta.

Her new bestie works, has 2 older children aswell as a working man who is often not home yet she manages to do it all.
She may have her faults BUT she is a good mum!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.