Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okkkk, so winning thread title was "Henry’s at the dentist, Hinch is worried sick. But she’s still got time to clean all that dust and prance about like a d**k." by @L00kform3 with 65 likes 🎉🎊 but it was too long to fit and couldn't shorten it enough to do it justice. Feel free to try and I will edit the title.

So went with @headfullofdreams suggestion, that came 2nd with 59 likes 🎉 🎉

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- :- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg I actually feed my kids some homemade dinner and bath them and tidy up the playroom with them as we are on a new thread.
This was my fave title though sorry @L00kform3 yours was bloody brill too though!

So we still hate Hinch yeah?
is fatHenry ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I am watching videos on my phone, and my dogs hear another dog making a noise they will come to see what is the problem. They heard Henry, looked up as if to say "What the f*ck is up with him?" Then went back to sleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon we’re due another round of crocodile tears soon
You could be right there. It's probably pissing her right off that Lord Henry is being insulted by the "trolls". Not quite as easy for her to do a dramatic play for sympathy when it's the dog though. "Mrs Hinch hits back at trolls who bullied her dog" doesn't work quite as well does it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know I'm v late to the table smashing party but I've not even managed to read half of the last thread yet 🤣🤣 for reference I just wanted to show my table that smashed last year - glass EVERYWHERE! Although I think it mightve been the umbrella thing that actually brought it down, probably not as heavy as nobfaces expensive one but stillll

FB_IMG_1579202429832.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's awfully quiet tonight isn't she? I'm waiting for the "goodnight guyyzzz" story together some profound quote and stupid music probably preceded by a montage of Lord Henry of Fatsville dicking about! 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's awfully quiet tonight isn't she? I'm waiting for the "goodnight guyyzzz" story together some profound quote and stupid music probably preceded by a montage of Lord Henry of Fatsville dicking about! 😠
I really hope she's quiet cos another entertaining manic display is on the way 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I spoke too soon! An apology for being quiet followed by explaining she's "working" while Ronnie Bless Him is asleep and needs to ask a few questions......I'm riveted! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooh she’s quiet. Breakdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Scrap that. There she is.

Working??? Have screenshot, is that a t-shirt? What tit is she “designing” now...
C1B54746-0154-42E0-80EC-CC357DCC73AF.png

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off! Plain grey or grey stripes? Why can't you decide for yourself? Why can't you think for yourself? Arsewipel

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.