Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must be really close to me!
No-one has ever heard of my little village, Whiteley. It’s so small we only have 3 coffee shops in our shopping outlet and everyone kicked off when they opened a Poundland as it’s only a little village and wouldnt be good for the small independent village shops like River Island, Next and H&M 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly they grow don’t they, she will either stick to baby Ronnie or start screeching Ron in that voice she does with loads of nnn on the end! I am sure you say your sons name normally and not embarrass him everyday, well maybe a little haha 😊
Well I’m not so sure! My accent is a mix of Essex and cockney so not much better I’m afraid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.